[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cavespiderking/characters here I fixed that was my bad if you can help me that would be greatly appreciated :)

Hey, you should get atziris promise and vessel of vinktar for damage/leech :)

If you want more damage you should get rings with accuracy and WED, you also should try to get INT in your helmet and of course level your gems for 20/20 :)
A 6 link would be a nice damage boost too.
If you need more ES: get boots with 200+ ES, a helmet with 350 and another ring with ES on it.

I would try to get better rings and a helmet first, and flasks :)
So, at the moment i'm 89, just tried uber Atziri with this build sitting at 10k es. But my ST doesn't get near 200k? I'm just a little confused at the moment.

This is fully buffed.
Spoiler
https://gyazo.com/e7b9055bab118f4db82ae934c8b2400e

Defenses and stats
Spoiler
https://gyazo.com/c0374e281d9c71f085067b41c03c840d

Some help would be greatly appreciated!
@reaperthemight1, Well you dont have Atziris Promise and Elemental Overload active on your screenshot, thats why you dont have 200k+ dps there :)
You should be able to kill uber atziri with this.
Hey, currently lvl 84 and loving the build,i have yet to start pathing towards ele overload from the arcane cluster, should i drop some passives to have ele overload now.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Apr 18, 2017, 9:54:15 AM
just respecced out of some nodes and put intot he ele overload and wow i can tell the difference, even though sheet dps has gone down the significant difference with ele overload active is huge.
Hey man, thanks for the guide! I was wondering, how do you keep up your frenzy charges in a boss fight?
Hey, Iam glad to hear that :) Thanks for your feedback!

"
_s_m_b_ wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the guide! I was wondering, how do you keep up your frenzy charges in a boss fight?

Thats possible with the Raider Ascendency-point "Way of the Poacher" which you should get as soon as possbible (20% chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a unique or rare monster).

"
Hey, currently lvl 84 and loving the build,i have yet to start pathing towards ele overload from the arcane cluster, should i drop some passives to have ele overload now.

I cant see your skilltree but in general you should be fine for now.
If your damage is too low against bosses because you have not enough INT for example, you can respec some points to get ele overload, yeah.

What is your dps in ho with wrath and golem only, no charges and GMP?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 18, 2017, 2:48:10 PM
Hey Grocery, current ho dps with wrath, golem only and gmp is 48.290,3
hey, really nice guide. o wonder what ur opinion is about using unwavering stance or valyrium ring? is the cannot evade a big downside and the invested skill points vs 1 ring slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info