[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

What's the reasoning behind traveling for the 2nd fertile mind (next to frenzy charge) through the right path instead of left, which gives more dex>int?
"
Duex wrote:
HC viable?

Hey :) this build definitely is HC viable but I would recommend to get some more ES to be super safe.

"
gorionn wrote:

What's the reasoning behind traveling for the 2nd fertile mind (next to frenzy charge) through the right path instead of left, which gives more dex>int?

Hey gorionn, yes, you will get 10 more INT going the right path, but you also need 1 more skillpoint for it. And you can get 10 INT for 1 skillpoint almost everywhere.
My endgame skilltree is for level 98, if you are level 99 (and have only 1 skillpoint left) you can do that :)

>> Shaper kill video and leveling guide online!

Last edited by Aixx on Apr 14, 2017, 8:56:13 PM
Have you tried the ST Proj Deceleration helm enchant? I almost feel like it's actually detrimental (and not simply useless) but am curious to your thoughts.

Also, what is your chance to hit?
"
Myrales wrote:

Have you tried the ST Proj Deceleration helm enchant? I almost feel like it's actually detrimental (and not simply useless) but am curious to your thoughts.

Also, what is your chance to hit?

Hey Myrales :)
I had this entchant on my other character and it was pretty much useless (but not detrimental).
The projectiles will leave your character a bit faster, but you cant really feel or see a difference.

The projectile speed entchant can be good for maps with large open areas but I definitely prefer the damage entchant.

Currently I have 91% chance to hit.

Last edited by Aixx on Apr 14, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
This is a classic HOWA non crit build why u made another post? and shaper gloves are 10x better and cheaper
"
RedStark wrote:
This is a classic HOWA non crit build why u made another post? and shaper gloves are 10x better and cheaper

No. Shaper gloves are useless in this build. Look at tree
The only other non-crit guide isn't up to date (with all the nifty pen nodes).

Shaper's gloves solve accuracy but you lose ES/Int (so not worth at all). If you can get a corrupted version with ele weakness on hit, those are the only version worth it.
Last edited by Myrales on Apr 15, 2017, 10:53:51 AM
I thinking about this Unvearing stacnce. Are its surely good choice?
Overall we have a bunch of dex which provides ~30% chance to evade enemy attacks. Are u sure cannot be stunned is worth sacrificing this? I dont find stuns be problem in late game and 30% for evade is preety nice.
Cheers
"
Somoleks wrote:

I thinking about this Unvearing stacnce. Are its surely good choice?

Hey, Somoleks.
the stun immunity is very important, you can get killed so easily without it.
For example the shaper balls, if the first 1 stuns you, you are dead.
Same for Esh's (Breachlord) orbs, rigwalds wolves attack and so on, the problem is you cant even attack (leech) while being stunned.
Also the way to Unwavering Stance isnt even bad for us since you can convert alot of strength to int and can pick up the +30int node.

Last edited by Aixx on Apr 15, 2017, 12:57:07 PM
Build doing fine but i cant figure out from where this awesome life leech comes?
Im literally no leaching life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info