[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

3 fertile mind + 1 brutal force but what about the others ? ^^
"
Somoleks wrote:
Build doing fine but i cant figure out from where this awesome life leech comes?
Im literally no leaching life

You need to get the leech nodes in the duelist area. Thats very important :)

"
bldxnoragami wrote:
3 fertile mind + 1 brutal force but what about the others ? ^^

Hey :) These are the mods you want on your rare jewels:
- resists
- attack speed
- attack speed while dual wielding
- attack speed with claws
- attack speed with one handed melee weapons
- increased lightning damage
- int

After 5 times Shaper killings , we have this
:)
Thats lucky :D congrats!
"
Aixx wrote:
Thats lucky :D congrats!

Ty and i'll use this flask for more projectiles ;)
Which ring will be better? This one like yours?(add lighting damage) Or some opal ring with ele dmg+?

"You have phasing during maximum charges" So im have phasing for 18 seconds? Because thats a time which i have on my charges.
Last edited by Somoleks on Apr 16, 2017, 6:50:06 PM
Thanks for answering my previous question, appreciate it, but i got another one - is accuracy on rings really necessary? It's quite hard to get one with good resists.
Been leveling the character. I'm 80 atm, just got Arcing Blows, gonna go for Primeval Force next then Forces of Nature followed by Acuity and then maybe Point Blank. Not really sure if that's what I should be focusing on right now but it seems right :D I'm sitting at 8k ES and 1166 int, which seems ok. Not shaper killing yet by any means.

This is my gear:

Spoiler

I've got 1ex left, not really sure what to upgrade next!
"
Somoleks wrote:
Which ring will be better? This one like yours?(add lighting damage) Or some opal ring with ele dmg+?

"You have phasing during maximum charges" So im have phasing for 18 seconds? Because thats a time which i have on my charges.

Hey, Opal rings would be better but its hard to cap your resists with them.
You will have phasing at maximum frenzy charges, that means all the time (18 sec.), and for 3 seconds on kill. Phasing's visual effects and buff icon will not show while at maximum frenzy charges but phasing will be active anyway.

"
gorionn wrote:
Thanks for answering my previous question, appreciate it, but i got another one - is accuracy on rings really necessary? It's quite hard to get one with good resists.

Without accuracy on aleast 1 item you will have like 83-84% chance to hit which is really bad. Accuracy is important.

@m0onknight, I would just try to farm some currency and get a helmet with ~400ES and boots with ~250ES and better INT rolls. Your gear is alright for now.

Last edited by Aixx on Apr 16, 2017, 11:39:48 PM
So I have 1k int and I have to ask how do you manage that you have so much damage because mine is below 20k currently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info