Increase Inventory or Change Something? ITEM CREEP

"
Docbp87 wrote:
They aren't "ignoring" a vocal minority. They are preserving their vision of the game, and what they see as being healthy for it. Believe it or not, the noisy dickholes (myself included, admittedly), on the forum may not always know what is best for the game as whole, despite what we want to think.

There is truth to that, but also a big hole. You're expecting a game developer/publisher to do what's in the best interest of their gamers instead of just the best interest of their profits and long term sustainability? The inventory juggling in PoE is a sort spot for many players, while others have just decided to accept it and live with it. After all, why bother trying to change something out of your control?

All of that translates to: players will rationalize GGG's decisions when they realize they have little control over those decisions, but it doesn't make those decisions right, let alone right for the players.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Well, I think GGG ABSOLUTLY PERFECTLY undestands situation with "free2play" player inventories. With all new content and items (and it will be even more, more and more), comfortable gameplay on serious levels with default 4 stashes simply impossible (or pure non ending torment).

So here players more or less "forcibly motivated" to pay and buy stashes, because they already hooked to game and want to continue and gather more items.

This is whole idea. And buisness move.

So, no matter how we cry or roar with anger or whatever, GGG simply not rob themeselfs of realy most important MTX source.

So, thread is useless in this sense. But may be they can make stashes at least cheaper. It will be nice.

cipher_nemo I am in full agreement of this, I would like to see an option, make it pay if they like but it should be there, either a currency line in the inventory and/or a 50% increase on inventory space, it makes sense weather people agree or not. They should do it, all the people who dont agree, well I cannot see ANY of you saying, more inventory aw man I am out! get real :/
I don't actually see a problem. No matter how much inventory space people had they'd still complain.

ADDING more inventory space would be exactly the kind of feature creep the OP is complaining about. Better to keep the current amount and let that limit the amount of stuff people can bring into the economy.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

1 You can add another "tier" of gear quality above rare, so rare is considered "junk" (just like magic is). D3 gone that way, rare items turned into junk, while "legendaries" are actually improved rares.

be careful what you wish for, could end in an abyss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info