Should RT (Russia Today) be banned?

"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"
What you provided is another soliloquizing ambiguous thread same like RT, standardized copy and paste advertising media, so-called "discussion" or "opinion" nowadays.

LOL. If it was like you said, RT would be harmless, there would be no struggle to bring it down almost 2-3 years now along with Sputnik. Obviously, RT have some degree of influence over the Americans, territory which the brainwashing media machine considers as its monopoly. I think it has something to do with the truth and not with copy/paste.

You are like politician talking about truth while basing all of their sources on bureaucrat or banker/insurance company's investigation (and brainwashed.)

Read your gov's reports. If you cannot read the data, then that's not your business. If you don't read the reports, go to the street and talk with people (and stop bullshit'ing about brainwash or you'll end up joining left/right circles.)
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Apr 14, 2017, 5:02:38 PM
"
You are like politician talking about truth while basing all of their sources on bureaucrat or banker/insurance company's investigation (and brainwashed.)

Read your gov's reports. If you cannot read the data, then that's not your business. If you don't read the reports, go to the street and talk with people (and stop bullshit'ing about brainwash or you'll end up joining left/right circles.)

All right, analyze for me the "chemical" attack in Syria. Which media tell there was chem attack by Assad and which media say it was caused by illegal storage blow-up.

Then analyze me the false flag start of the Vietnam war.

And finally you ask me to read what? Gov's reports? Really? That government who launches missile attack on foreign country, practically an act of war, on grounds of unverified data, without any proper investigation?
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Apr 14, 2017, 5:20:55 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"

All right, analyze for me the "chemical" attack in Syria. Which media tell there was chem attack by Assad and which media say it was caused by illegal storage blow-up.

Then analyze me the false flag start of the Vietnam war.

And finally you ask me to read what? Gov's reports? Really? That government who launches missile attack on foreign country, practically an act of war, on grounds of unverified data, without any proper investigation?

Your military does not refer the media or follow the civil law outside the country. It's not always considered as an act of war. You can read about rule of engagements, the history of UNSC and recent agreements for PKF, especially regarding to the penalty.

Edit: Assuming you are an US citizen, you haven't answered the question clearly. "Do we have to push the button when it's necessary ?" For me, your answer is clear. "we push the button" and they did.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Last edited by finisterre on Apr 14, 2017, 6:35:29 PM
"
Your military does not refer the media or follow the civil law outside the country. It's not always considered as an act of war. You can read about rule of engagements, the history of UNSC and recent agreements for PKF, especially regarding to the penalty.

No idea what PKF stands for. About UNSC, I highly doubt it allows you to bomb some site without international investigation first. Imagine, if after chem explosion in some factory in NY, the Russians bomb the factory on rumors you gassed the workers killed there. What will happen then?
Let me also add, that this act /the missile attack/ does not go unnoticed by the rest of the world. Although America talks democracy and shit, in fact, it rules by just brute force and intimidation. No matter what you put in the media, the people see. Besides, that media targets only the American/Western people, cos it allows it to do things without risking civil unrest, where it matters. Example, after 30,000 deaths US did not withdraw from the Vietnam war. But just after several student victims in a antiwar march, they decided they had enough war. This is why I use the term brainwash when referring to the mainstream media. Without it, the government will have hard times.

Also, outside the country, there is another civil law, foreign civil law. If you don't respect it, then you are invader.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"

No idea what PKF stands for. About UNSC, I highly doubt it allows you to bomb some site without international investigation first. Imagine, if after chem explosion in some factory in NY, the Russians bomb the factory on rumors you gassed the workers killed there. What will happen then?
Let me also add, that this act /the missile attack/ does not go unnoticed by the rest of the world. Although America talks democracy and shit, in fact, it rules by just brute force and intimidation. No matter what you put in the media, the people see. Besides, that media targets only the American/Western people, cos it allows it to do things without risking civil unrest, where it matters. Example, after 30,000 deaths US did not withdraw from the Vietnam war. But just after several student victims in a antiwar march, they decided they had enough war. This is why I use the term brainwash when referring to the mainstream media. Without it, the government will have hard times.

You could at least mention about "rule of engagements" "the history of UNSC" "PKF(ex-PKO)" and penalty when there is any violation. It's fine if you didn't. I have nothing to blame on you about world peace anyway.

"
Assuming you are an US citizen, you haven't answered the question clearly. "Do we have to push the button when it's necessary ?" For me, your answer is clear. "we push the button" and they did.

"
Also, outside the country, there is another civil law, foreign civil law. If you don't respect it, then you are invader.

Try to google with "henoko takae okinawa".
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Last edited by finisterre on Apr 14, 2017, 8:28:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info