Should RT (Russia Today) be banned?

Here some reality:
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4fd9ee1e6bb3f7af5700000a/media-infographic.jpg

The freedom of speech in our beloved and highly democratic civilized society.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Apr 11, 2017, 7:37:29 PM
"
grepman wrote:
trying to turn a hoe into a housewife is dumb

!!!!

I'm literally shaking over the misogyny of the above comment. Try to be a little bit more sensitive for my emotions, OK?
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Here some reality:
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4fd9ee1e6bb3f7af5700000a/media-infographic.jpg

leftists love this media control
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 11, 2017, 8:08:47 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Here some reality:

Would you please stop with the partisan hate? Im not a liberal, yet i still find virtually every post made in the last 3 months with the most stupidly myopic slander of the left/ right annoying the shit out of me. You see, i try to place myself in other peoples position to get a sense of what they are thinking; it's called empathy. But when i hear garbage like this, i feel revolted. Like i just stuck my head in a toilet full of diarrhea, i just instinctively pull away.
Stop viewing things from a left/right, republican/democrat, us/them lens.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 11, 2017, 8:35:10 PM
"

During the time you argue what is left or right or whatever belief you express,
the rich get richer, the poor poorer and the distance to the catastrophe toward we are speeding get shorter every day.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"

During the time you argue what is left or right or whatever belief you express,
the rich get richer, the poor poorer and the distance to the catastrophe toward we are speeding get shorter every day.

There is nothing wrong with rich getting richer.
Poor getting poorer is bad however.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"

Sure it is wrong, we don't have UNlimited resources. Therefore, when one gets richer it means automatically some got poorer.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Apr 12, 2017, 3:34:39 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"

Sure it is wrong, we don't have UNlimited resources.

Not unlimited, but an abundance.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:

Therefore, when one gets richer it means automatically some got poorer.

A new economic model could fix that; if instead of limited money, it was generated at the source of manufacture (or service) in conjunction with fixed prices (so no inflation). Such a system would need a consumability of money (as in when you spend it, it is destroyed) to keep things in balance though.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I'm not familiar with this model. But resources aren't money. Water, air, wood, stone are resources. The rich got their hands on those resources. No money system of economics can do good if those resources are only in the hands of the few. Only law can fix this, but unfortunately, the rich write the laws too. So there is no way out of it, at least non violent one. It always has been like this no matter if we talk about ancient Egypt, Roman Empire, China or Western expansion. It never ends well and will not end well again.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Apr 12, 2017, 6:31:19 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Here some reality:

Would you please stop with the partisan hate? Im not a liberal, yet i still find virtually every post made in the last 3 months with the most stupidly myopic slander of the left/ right annoying the shit out of me. You see, i try to place myself in other peoples position to get a sense of what they are thinking; it's called empathy. But when i hear garbage like this, i feel revolted. Like i just stuck my head in a toilet full of diarrhea, i just instinctively pull away.
Stop viewing things from a left/right, republican/democrat, us/them lens.

Not all liberals are leftists, not all democrats are leftists, which is why I stopped saying "liberal" or "democrat" in a negative connotation.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 12, 2017, 6:49:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info