[3.0] Berserker BLS Shaper Farmer on a Budget - Millions of BALLS, DPS and INFO Inside! - VP, RT, US

How do you deal with chaos dmg? I'm lvl 86, I have a good amount of dps (104k) and I still get pwned in tier 9+.
"
AndrewL92 wrote:
How do you deal with chaos dmg? I'm lvl 86, I have a good amount of dps (104k) and I still get pwned in tier 9+.

104k tooltip in hideout with a totem and golem is plenty, especially at level 86.

Which types of chaos damage? How much life?

If the problem is stuff like chaos snakes and other ranged damage, make sure you have a high level CwDT with bladefall or firestorm. Spells like those target whatever is hitting you, even if it's far away. As long as you've taken a savage hit recently, you get 100% life leech so you don't actually need much damage on those spells to get a lot of leech.

Assuming you have -37% chaos res or worse, you can proc a savage hit by tapping a Doedre's Elixir flask. These days I use it instead of a silver or quicksilver since Doedre's adds both offense and defense. If I need to move more than a screen at once, I weapon swap to brightbeak and prismatic eclipse and leap slam (that's why it's okay to lose the quicksilver). The reason you don't need -50% chaos res is because berserkers take 10% more damage. 10% hit from flask = 11% hit before res, to get to 15% you need 1-15/11 = -36.4% or worse chaos res. I think that math is right.

Another thing: as a leech-based melee character, make sure you play very aggressively. In almost all circumstances, if you see something dangerous, the best thing to do is to leap directly on top of it and start pounding away with molten strike. The leap will give you fortify, and once you're doing damage, you're leeching. Naturally there are exceptions like trying to out-leech uber atziri's enraged dual striker, trying to tank shaper's slam, and not trying to survive uber atziri's double flameblast: you'll get wrecked by all those.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
Cormus wrote:
Hi, I'm actually trying your build and I'm really happy with it, thanks a lot but I don't understand how you can have a so high attack speed modifier.

Check my profile, I only have 3 legacy char, ty.

Your tree and gear look fine.

What's your tooltip attack speed modifier on molten strike (not default attack or some other skill) in hideout with haste, a lightning golem, and an ancestral protector totem?

What gems are you using?

Yeah ty a lot, I didn't check molten strike skill AS, with lightning golem (18) + ancestral protector (19) and haste (19/8) I'am at 624 :) that's better ;)
It's possible to have a screen with the gem and link needed cause i don't understand this :D
Is it worth dropping flammability for haste + anger? Or do I drop something for a coh setup?
"
joseca wrote:
Is it worth dropping flammability for haste + anger? Or do I drop something for a coh setup?

Flammability is just for hard bosses, boxes, etc.

If you have a level 3 enlighten, use haste and anger as mana reservations and either self-cast flammability on bosses (meh) or use a curse on hit setup.

If you don't have a level 3 enlighten, replace anger with either herald of ash or blasphemy + flammability.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Hi, Can you can my equipment?

Im trying to get dps like yours, can you tell me what equipment should i improve?

"
Undevil wrote:
Hi, Can you can my equipment?

Im trying to get dps like yours, can you tell me what equipment should i improve?

Your gear is pretty decent, but there are some changes you can make. I'll list them from most to least bang for your buck.

• Free: Your fire res is the lowest so you'll only get Wise Oak penetration when you have Dying sun up.
  • Get the 10% penetration enchant on your boots. I got lucky with 5-7 lab runs. 10-20 runs is probably closer to the average. You will notice the difference.
  • Get higher strength on your rings, belt, and gloves. This could get expensive because the supply is a bit low right now. Keep in mind that one point of WED is usually worth more than one point of strength for DPS.
  • Belt could have more WED. Will cost several exalts to replace it with something with good res.
  • Replace the helm with a non-hubris but with the +proj enchant. Such helms are very hard to find (and yours is quite good). The main advantage of doing this is being able to drop intelligence on your ring.
  • Profiles don't seem to show jewels, so there may be some opportunities for big DPS increases there. Make sure your wildfires are high rolls. I'm currently using 2x wildfire + 1x inertia + 3x 4-stat rares. If you have bad rares, 2x wildfire + 2x inertia + 2x rare is better. This could be cheap or very expensive depending on what your jewels are right now.
Hi! Are you comfort with your amount of mana? I am running herald instead of anger atm because i am afraid that 60 mana is not enough to start leeching before the next swing.
"
theLt wrote:
Hi! Are you comfort with your amount of mana? I am running herald instead of anger atm because i am afraid that 60 mana is not enough to start leeching before the next swing.

I have 70 free mana which is effectively the same since the skill uses 38 mana.

I find it works fine as long as I use blood magic on my leap slam. As long as you're playing aggressively enough, you should never miss and thus should always be leeching plenty.

No-regen maps are a bit annoying so you have to be slightly careful on them, especial guardian maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info