[3.0] Berserker BLS Shaper Farmer on a Budget - Millions of BALLS, DPS and INFO Inside! - VP, RT, US

How do you deal with chimera? I can get him down to 1/4 life left but that disappearing into the fog thing I can't deal with.
"
AndrewL92 wrote:
How do you deal with chimera? I can get him down to 1/4 life left but that disappearing into the fog thing I can't deal with.

Leap slam + fortify + faster attacks + blood magic in a 4l. Weapon swap to brightbeak + 3 white prismatic eclipse and hop like crazy between the clouds. Target the center of each cloud: if you're too far to the side, you won't make Chimera appear.

Looks like I never got around to posting a chimera video. If I can finish leveling (might not happen till next week), I'll try to remember to do one.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on May 26, 2017, 10:01:59 PM
Quick update.

As previously mentioned, I've been playing around with spectral throw. Leveled from 97-98 with it. Initially, I had the reduced deceleration enchant. It's good for bossing with slower projectiles, but it's kinda bad for clearing with GMP. I was able to find a non-hubris with the projectile speed enchant. So much better for mapping. My clearspeed is a little higher but it feels much nicer. Average solo xp/hr from 97-98 in full sextant full leaguestone shaped pool was around 22m/hr.

CwDT + bone offering works great against DD boxes and Bameth. For now, I'm sacrificing weapon swap (my auras are on a BLS).

ST leveling gear and tree at level 97

8.6k life, 60k buffed hideout tooltip ST with GMP, 105k buffed hideout tooltip ST with slower proj

tree level 97

PoB code for GMP vs t10 map bosses
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on May 28, 2017, 4:04:34 PM
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
AndrewL92 wrote:

Leap slam + fortify + faster attacks + blood magic in a 4l. Weapon swap to brightbeak + 3 white prismatic eclipse and hop like crazy between the clouds. Target the center of each cloud: if you're too far to the side, you won't make Chimera appear.

Looks like I never got around to posting a chimera video. If I can finish leveling (might not happen till next week), I'll try to remember to do one.

Added a video to the main post.
Hi hi i love this build is awesome i trying it and OMG so powerfull, i was watch ur videos and i saw u using anger and haste at same time, but i cant use it and have mana to use my skills, how u do that ? plz
"
dracusxx wrote:
Hi hi i love this build is awesome i trying it and OMG so powerfull, i was watch ur videos and i saw u using anger and haste at same time, but i cant use it and have mana to use my skills, how u do that ? plz

Glad you're enjoying it.

To use Anger and Haste you'll need Enlighten level 3 or 4. If you haven't leveled one up yet, use Herald of Ash instead of Anger.
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
dracusxx wrote:

Glad you're enjoying it.

To use Anger and Haste you'll need Enlighten level 3 or 4. If you haven't leveled one up yet, use Herald of Ash instead of Anger.

I dont have it one yet dont knew that gem do that i am soo noob, thank u for reply ur build is awesome
"
dracusxx wrote:
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
dracusxx wrote:

Glad you're enjoying it.

I dont have it one yet dont knew that gem do that i am soo noob, thank u for reply ur build is awesome

No problem. Enlighten is one of the few a drop-only gems. It takes a super-long time to level it up. Level 1 costs about 5c right now. If you think you'll level to say 93 or so, get an enlighten, make it 20 quality (costs 20gcp to do that).
How do you build spectral throw and how do you manage to regain life enough to stay alive without Life gain on hit support?
"
AveryLipsit wrote:
How do you build spectral throw and how do you manage to regain life enough to stay alive without Life gain on hit support?

Berserker gives us 100% life leech after we've taken a "savage hit". Those hits happen a lot. In situations where it doesn't happen naturally, Doedre's Elixir can force it to happen. Vaal Pact makes the leech instant. Staying at full life is even easier with spectral throw than molten strike since ST damage spreads out over space more than molten strike. I use 1 life flask for situations where leech isn't possible.

Changes for spectral throw:
  • Use a GGGRRB chest.
  • Use Spectral Throw + GMP (could use LMP I guess) + Faster Projectiles + WED + Fire Pen + Ele Focus
  • Swap GMP for Slower Projectiles for breachlords and hard bosses, if you really need to.
  • Replace the wildfire jewels with rares. Optionally, use one Inspired Learning near the Templar start. Also optionally, use an extra Inertia jewel.
  • (Optional) swap the helmet for one with 30% increased spectral throw projectile speed. Do not get the decceleration enchant unless you're focusing on boss killing. It makes the projectiles sit at max distance for a long time, greatly slowing down clearspeed and reducing the fraction of the time you're leeching life.

I've been mostly playing spectral throw lately because it has slightly better clearspeed than molten strike (probably 10-20%) and more consistent leech (since the projectiles spread over a much larger area). I've made a few extra changes with my current character to improve leveling and because I happen to have some interesting items, but they're not all necessary: 8.1-8.6k life, inspired learning, headhunter, +1 curse bisco, dual curse, etc.

EDIT: faster projectiles is much better than faster attacks for clearspeed.
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on Jun 6, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info