[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Is "Bloodless" really needed ? I mean it gives u 8% increased Max Life, but the "Enemies cannot leech life from you" really needed ? ( quite new to the game and I ask this bcs I might miss something).
Anyway great build ! I am actually running it right now and I am thinking of replacing Kondo's Pride with Atziri's Disfavour !
"
Looks good. I will try this build next league. Please make videos too.

My pc is too weak to make decent video.

"
Vuduka4567 wrote:
Is "Bloodless" really needed ? I mean it gives u 8% increased Max Life, but the "Enemies cannot leech life from you" really needed ? ( quite new to the game and I ask this bcs I might miss something).
Anyway great build ! I am actually running it right now and I am thinking of replacing Kondo's Pride with Atziri's Disfavour !

Enemies cannot leech that doesnt mean you cant leech from them, and 13% life for 2 skill points is always worth.
I don't like axes so I would go for starforge, not sure how does lacerate work with axes tho.
"
piotrekplis wrote:
"
Looks good. I will try this build next league. Please make videos too.

My pc is too weak to make decent video.

"
Vuduka4567 wrote:

Enemies cannot leech that doesnt mean you cant leech from them, and 13% life for 2 skill points is always worth.
I don't like axes so I would go for starforge, not sure how does lacerate work with axes tho.

Oh got it ! :D Just spent those points and got at lvl 31 , 986 Life and I do not even have decent items heh. Great build ! Still gonna try that Axe switch ^^

Looks interesting.. I haven't had too much time lately so I'm not familiar with all the changes for 3.0, any clue how viable this one will be still?
"
Kobeer wrote:
Looks interesting.. I haven't had too much time lately so I'm not familiar with all the changes for 3.0, any clue how viable this one will be still?

Life getting buffed = this build getting buffed.
In my opinion its one of the best league starter, its cheap and pretty solid build.
Tree doesnt change at all (it got buffed +5% more chance to bleed and 50% inc bleeding damage)
"
piotrekplis wrote:
"
Kobeer wrote:

In my opinion its one of the best league starter, its cheap and pretty solid build.
Tree doesnt change at all (it got buffed +5% more chance to bleed and 50% inc bleeding damage)

Awesome. Usually for league starters I do something boring like pizza sticks. Gonna change it up and give this a go.
What gear is "required" in order to farm uber? I want to find something that can do it on a very low budget day 1/2 and never played lacerate, only ever done EQ.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
What gear is "required" in order to farm uber? I want to find something that can do it on a very low budget day 1/2 and never played lacerate, only ever done EQ.

There is spoiler called "How to gear" you want me to copy it here or what?
And my gear wchich was bought in 2-3 day of the legacy league for not more than 10c
Last edited by piotrekplis on Jul 30, 2017, 3:55:51 PM
"
piotrekplis wrote:

First of all, thank you very much for sharing such great build. If you don't mind, but, if you're going to run HC uber lab, do you think you will still recommend this build or will you believe jugg EQ or slayer EQ is better? Thanks.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
piotrekplis wrote:

First of all, thank you very much for sharing such great build. If you don't mind, but, if you're going to run HC uber lab, do you think you will still recommend this build or will you believe jugg EQ or slayer EQ is better? Thanks.

I don't have any experience with EQ, due to damage over time changes I think EQ is getting nerfed. I can't compare those two builds because I know only one of them, they are guite simmilar, same leech mechanics, almost the same skilltree, you can run the same items just change weapon.
All i can say is as a budget build it works really well, i was able to run almost all layouts (discharge + ele dmg - boosted crit = one shot always).
If you would feel like "that's not it, i don't enjoy it" you can always respec ~20 points and go for EQ or EQ to Lacerate, because they are really simmilar.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Jul 30, 2017, 5:37:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info