[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
piotrekplis wrote:

I don't have any experience with EQ, due to damage over time changes I think EQ is getting nerfed. I can't compare those two builds because I know only one of them, they are guite simmilar, same leech mechanics, almost the same skilltree, you can run the same items just change weapon.
All i can say is as a budget build it works really well, i was able to run almost all layouts (discharge + ele dmg - boosted crit = one shot always).
If you would feel like "that's not it, i don't enjoy it" you can always respec ~20 points and go for EQ or EQ to Lacerate, because they are really simmilar.

I'm so sorry if I made my question a little bit confusing. Actually, I meant to ask if, in your opinion, your build is viable in HC mode. Cuz, I read some other discussion regarding comparison b/t Jugg and Slayer, and someone said Jugg is safer. I didn't mean to say I have some doubts about your build, since I'm fairly a new lab farmer here, and, quite opposite, I'm very interested in your build and like to give a try in 3.0.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

I'm so sorry if I made my question a little bit confusing. Actually, I meant to ask if, in your opinion, your build is viable in HC mode. Cuz, I read some other discussion regarding comparison b/t Jugg and Slayer, and someone said Jugg is safer. I didn't mean to say I have some doubts about your build, since I'm fairly a new lab farmer here, and, quite opposite, I'm very interested in your build and like to give a try in 3.0.

Well its pretty tanky and has huge life leech so you shouldnt have problem at HC. Mele mobs won't even touch you at maps because knock back from lion's roar.
"
piotrekplis wrote:

Well its pretty tanky and has huge life leech so you shouldnt have problem at HC. Mele mobs won't even touch you at maps because knock back from lion's roar.

That's awesome. What about those traps in the lab? I mean, I dont say i'm totally a noob, but still could get nervous when doing traps. Is the build kinda idiot-proof for that as well? :)
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

That's awesome. What about those traps in the lab? I mean, I dont say i'm totally a noob, but still could get nervous when doing traps. Is the build kinda idiot-proof for that as well? :)

You have some life regen but you can't act like idiot while running trapped rooms. They do % of your max life damage so there is no option to reduce traps damage. This build has KINDA defence against traps - leap slam + immortal call = Using leap slam while standing in "casting skills cause damage" fonts (no idea how they are called) gains immunite to damage that helps a lot.
"
piotrekplis wrote:

You have some life regen but you can't act like idiot while running trapped rooms. They do % of your max life damage so there is no option to reduce traps damage. This build has KINDA defence against traps - leap slam + immortal call = Using leap slam while standing in "casting skills cause damage" fonts (no idea how they are called) gains immunite to damage that helps a lot.

Lol. I didn't mean that you could run through traps w/o any attention, that's suicide in HC. Much appreciate your patience to my questions. Again, thanks for sharing your build, and I think i'm sold. You are the man.
are you tweaking for 3.0?
This may be a dumb question, but which bandit reward should I choose ?
"
k53n wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but which bandit reward should I choose ?

Oak is the best choice for late game, if you wont get at least 90 lvl you should take +2 passives
Do you think that is viable maintain poison and bleed on this build?, i dont think so they are going to be effective using a voidheart because of huge nerfs on DD
farming uberlab with 5k armor, nice meme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info