[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

this is what i have got so far this league

just need to upgrade rings and shock enchant on boots

ty for making this guide
Last edited by Pokefloh on Oct 8, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
Hi

Great build :)

I'm up to 84 and my gear is very similar.

I'm happy with my health 5.7K and I still need some health nodes.

Where I'm scratching my head is my dps.

Your offence screenshot without any auras or buffs is at 34K

Mine is at 7.3K I can't figure out what I've done wrong or what I'm missing. I still need to buy a couple more gems but I don't think that's going to fix it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

J
Hey again, i got lucky with the enchants and now i have some currency to spend, what would you change from my current gear? i was thinking maybe the Voidheart Iron Ring could be upgrated (i got only 4ex left after buying starforge to spend).

Thats it thanks in advice!
currently level 88 All guardians down, tried shaper and kept getting hit by slam like a noob so i failed but i did get to stage 3 id say its easily doable if you play it decently well and know the split phase layouts. still have another jewel socket or two to pickup will try again at 91
"
nemesis1978 wrote:
Hi

Great build :)

I'm up to 84 and my gear is very similar.

I'm happy with my health 5.7K and I still need some health nodes.

Where I'm scratching my head is my dps.

Your offence screenshot without any auras or buffs is at 34K

Mine is at 7.3K I can't figure out what I've done wrong or what I'm missing. I still need to buy a couple more gems but I don't think that's going to fix it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

J

Swap one of your gems for concetrated effect, this should help

"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hey again, i got lucky with the enchants and now i have some currency to spend, what would you change from my current gear? i was thinking maybe the Voidheart Iron Ring could be upgrated (i got only 4ex left after buying starforge to spend).

Thats it thanks in advice!

Craft Steel Ring or buy one, I wouldcraft because you need specific ring (you don't need wed) so there is chance to craft somthing better than you need and sell it to make profit.
Ok thanks!
How good is voidheart? Right now I'm running a sub optimal amulet to have +1 additional curse. If I get voidheart I'm probably gonna have to retool my resist/INT and that's probably going to be ammy.

Also thinking about dropping vortex and blind, shifting flame golem and maybe increased duration(?) to the CWDT so I have room for bloodlust. Problem is I'm only on 5.3K health. What do you think? Should I wait a bit?
"
briguy45 wrote:
How good is voidheart? Right now I'm running a sub optimal amulet to have +1 additional curse. If I get voidheart I'm probably gonna have to retool my resist/INT and that's probably going to be ammy.

Also thinking about dropping vortex and blind, shifting flame golem and maybe increased duration(?) to the CWDT so I have room for bloodlust. Problem is I'm only on 5.3K health. What do you think? Should I wait a bit?

Voidheart is not that important as it used to be in 2.6, We have more chance to blee from skill tree so we can use other rings.
I don't like that +1 amulet idea, Carnage heart is much better than vulnerability (vulnerability = 30-40% inc phys dmg taken - same as carnage)
I would use sorrow grasp (with flat phys crafted) + carnage heart amulet + new ring (I would run with chimeric band and craft steel ring at the same time hoping for somthing good)
"
piotrekplis wrote:
I don't like that +1 amulet idea, Carnage heart is much better than vulnerability (vulnerability = 30-40% inc phys dmg taken - same as carnage)

That's not true though. "Enemies take increased damage" is a more multiplier. And according to POB, I'd lose 30% dmg (not counting flask or reduced curse effectiveness but it's still something like 10%) if I swapped for carnage heart. And I guess my leech rate is at the cap. Neither cherrubim nor carnage heart seem to add more than 1%.

Yeah I was wondering about whether crafted phys would be better. I'll give it a shot. I'm working a couple of steel rings atm. Hopefully I can get luck lol.
Hi great build. I started playing poe this season and i really enjoy playing your build. Im lvl 87 atm and im able to beat uber lab consistently without much effort. I'm started to invest some currency and got myself a starforge and my first steel ring now and i wasted 600 fusings on my starforge and wasn't getting a 6l :( . My question now is: i was looking for +1 curse on carnage heart and i saw that it costs at least 10 ex to buy one because im looking to replace my mana flask and i thought about which options i have for the flask slot and a quicksilver came into my mind because i kinda don't like moving around with leap slam and this build has low movement speed so a quicksilver could help and the other option would be using sins rebirth for the extra 30 % dmg as chaos damage and for beeing a stibnite as well, i wanted to ask what you would recommend. I could buy a bad amulet with +1 curse and get witchfire, but i really like carnage heart and i dont want to replace it at all. I dont know how to post pictures of my gear in the forum, my profile is open, feel free to check my gear.

Last edited by HeHGraZ on Oct 19, 2017, 4:35:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info