[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
SpartiPuss wrote:
May i ask how you levelled up to this stuff cos im confused on how you level up to get these items?

"
piotrekplis wrote:
I was using cyclone with leap slam, you dont have to use sword as leveling weapon, you can go for Eearth quake.

I was leveling at start of the league so unique weapons were expensive. I was using rare swords/maces/axes that i found, here is list of good leveling unique weapons to use:
Limbsplit - can easilly carry you to lvl ~30-40 even with cleave
The Cauteriser
Roth's Reach - BOW, i know it sounds crazy, but if you are using -8 jewelery and 6link this bow works really well even without any dps mode in your skill tree. It can carry you to ~30-40lv - Use split arrow, tornado shot and lightning arrow needs lmp/gmp.
Brightbeak - same as with BOW, i would recommend it only with 6l, good for fast leveling because your leap slam is much faster.
Rigwald's Charge
Terminus Est

Im on mobile now, thats all i can do for now, I'll try to add leveling progresion later on.
did you kill all of them on merciless for bandits or what did you pick?
This build is sick. I was luckily dropped an exalt, which funded the whole build, and then 6 linked my Kondo's with 6 fuses, and now it's tearing through content. Never before have I been able to sit in a breach before in merc, let alone maps, and I can do that with this build, with beyond even. Only level 76 so far but it's tearing through content.
Hi.
Why not 2h axe with this RT build?
The axe can give big damage(+some bonuses from unique type) and its a lot of cheap axes. You can upgrade it for Atziri's Disfavour in future.
"
mylogin7 wrote:
Hi.
Why not 2h axe with this RT build?
The axe can give big damage(+some bonuses from unique type) and its a lot of cheap axes. You can upgrade it for Atziri's Disfavour in future.

1)I'm playing with sword, so I can show you my SWORD build. Lacerate with axe would be only theorycrafting because i don't know how it works
2)Starforge will be always cheaper than Atziri's Disfabour
3)Axes are slower than swords - lacerate needs high as weapon
4)You'll lose "Razor's Edge" node (15% chance to bleed, +1 range)
5)I'm not a big fan of axes

Well, if you really want, you can try it with axe, but i can't assure if it will work well.
I haven't tested it, I'm not going to test i because swords does greate job.
Let me tell you the boat I am in.

I built a Duelist Gladiator and made it to level 87. I have the Bringer of rain with Soul Taker and Jack, the Axe for my two axes. The build as all the dps it ever needs. However, the build is breaking down in T9 maps.

I came across this build. So, I bought the suggested helm and 5L chest. I have changed my gems around to your suggestion. I have not changed my passives, they are almost the same anyways.

I have to level these new gems, but I am hoping I will be more tanky with the life leech I did not have before.

I guess we will see how it goes.
Idk if it got mentioned earlier but, isn't Vortex unable to use blind support as it's a spell?
"
Ambro789 wrote:
Let me tell you the boat I am in.

I built a Duelist Gladiator and made it to level 87. I have the Bringer of rain with Soul Taker and Jack, the Axe for my two axes. The build as all the dps it ever needs. However, the build is breaking down in T9 maps.

I came across this build. So, I bought the suggested helm and 5L chest. I have changed my gems around to your suggestion. I have not changed my passives, they are almost the same anyways.

I have to level these new gems, but I am hoping I will be more tanky with the life leech I did not have before.

I guess we will see how it goes.

Keep it up. Post your results of change, I'm sure you will be much more tanky :D

"
Idk if it got mentioned earlier but, isn't Vortex unable to use blind support as it's a spell?

Nah, you can (probably) blind with everything, not sure about traps and mines :p
Hi, I have some questions regarding your build.

1. Can you really facetank with just hp and leech? I have a lvl 88 Flicker Slayer and I can't tank any hit at all. Even with Arctic Armor on and Molten Shell and 5k5 hp, I have to keep jumping. The moment I stop I am dead. At tier 10, I am barely alive jumping around the map dodging 90% of the attack while leeching. How can you stand and fight with Lacerate? I tried a lot of tank build but they never seem to work

2. How do you get to 6k hp? I took nearly every single hp node between the Duelist and Witch tree combined with Kaom's Heart and barely got 5k5? Is it the Jewel that make the difference?

3. Why no Fortify? It is effectively 20% more hp.

4. Is it really necessary to go for the Amplify cluster up top instead of the Vitality void near you for more survival?

"
Hi, I have some questions regarding your build.

1. Can you really facetank with just hp and leech? I have a lvl 88 Flicker Slayer and I can't tank any hit at all. Even with Arctic Armor on and Molten Shell and 5k5 hp, I have to keep jumping. The moment I stop I am dead. At tier 10, I am barely alive jumping around the map dodging 90% of the attack while leeching. How can you stand and fight with Lacerate? I tried a lot of tank build but they never seem to work

2. How do you get to 6k hp? I took nearly every single hp node between the Duelist and Witch tree combined with Kaom's Heart and barely got 5k5? Is it the Jewel that make the difference?

3. Why no Fortify? It is effectively 20% more hp.

4. Is it really necessary to go for the Amplify cluster up top instead of the Vitality void near you for more survival?

1)Yup, i can facetank him without problem. Ofc there is always risk when you are running hard lab layout like Charges + essence/conduits because Crit with tons of elemental dmg can do up to 10k dmg (flask wont help here). Sorry, can't show you video, i'm playing at ~20-30 fps most likely so recording would kill my fps :p (that's one of the reason why i'm playing somthing like this :D)

2)Yea, jewels helps a lot. I have somthing like 200% life from tree and +30-40% from belly of the beast.
Aim for +70 life on your items and you should be fine
(I can't help you much more because i don't see your gear, skill tree, for example all life nodes in ranger/witch/shadow gives you total of ~150-160 life)

3)Not really needed. I was able to face tank all t15 maps, Uber Izaro and other content without it, you can always link it to your leap slam

4)Amplify increases area of effect wchich makes lacerate wider ale longer = better clear speed on maps. It also helps in lab when you are running "rippy" layout, after dodging izaros strong attack you don't have to come close to him, you can just start damaging him from distance.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Jun 25, 2017, 5:53:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info