[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Hey guys, bit late but I'm trying to get an uber lab character up and running for this league. I can do T7 rare maps with few issues but I tried to do uber last night and both Argus and Izaro killed me. Izaro on phase one one shot me with his hammer. I think I don't have enough HP but I'm not sure what to change or add. I am only lvl 75 so I'll try to level up some more tonight

I'm not sure how to link my gear but my profile should be public, character name is TGToland.
(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thiefz99/characters)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

TGToland
"
crhonox wrote:
i'm missing damage and don't know where or what i should upgrade
Spoiler
here is my equip

Spoiler

Craft flat phys dmg on your rings, that might help you. Kondo doesnt have highest phys damage, so all small addons to phys/attack speed matters. And don't worry about "numbers", they don't play the game.

"
mauls1611 wrote:
My Damage:
Spoiler

No buff:

Auras + Golem:

Full Fenzy + Flasks + Onslaught are about 56k.

My gear:
Spoiler

My jewels:
Spoiler

My gear is not really good but i dont think the stat is that terrible. The HP part is acceptable since i don't have that much money to invest in Jewels.

You need at least 5l, conc effect = 50% MORE aoe damage. You can also try to get better kondo, rings with open prefix for flat phys. Your gear is ok, just get 5l.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
would carcass Jack work? since belly is over 80c now or should i simple get good Rare armour based?

Carcass can be used but I wouldnt do that. It's Eva/Es base so you'll lose a lot of defense, at it cost around 30c (almost half of the belly :v). Good rare is much better, cheaper, and you won't use that much chromatics to get colors.

"
thiefz99 wrote:
Hey guys, bit late but I'm trying to get an uber lab character up and running for this league. I can do T7 rare maps with few issues but I tried to do uber last night and both Argus and Izaro killed me. Izaro on phase one one shot me with his hammer. I think I don't have enough HP but I'm not sure what to change or add. I am only lvl 75 so I'll try to level up some more tonight

I'm not sure how to link my gear but my profile should be public, character name is TGToland.
(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thiefz99/characters)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
TGToland

OK, so:
1)You need better armor - armour based
2)get at least lvl 80
3)You need to craft better flasks for uberlab - 85+% to armour, curse immunity (if fonts), lion's roar might be really helpfull (armour + damage), if you can't buy Roooar run with granite.
4)Craft flat phys on your rings
5)You should change your items for armour based one (As long as you are not in "late game", and you don't have belly, you don't need iron reflex, just run with armour base items)
6)You can swap blood magic for fortify on your leap slam just for the izaro/argus fights

/\ in order
Thanks man, that's super helpful and I'll work on all that tonight and this weekend. I'll report back once I kill Izaro or something :)
I would agree with everything stated above, but would emphasize that the flasks you are running nearly guarantee failure.
what would you guys change on passive tree after getting starforge? i think getting some crit instead of resolute thecnique could increase dps and survival due to increased dps and leech?
Last edited by Beykber on Aug 16, 2017, 12:33:55 PM
Any idea on which curse is more effective against bosses? Warlord's Mark or Enfeeble? I can sustain my mana with a single mana leech node, but not sure about curse efficacy. Thanks!
what do you think about kaoms roots? the fact it doesnt have sockets/ms really annoys me but unwavering stance and the other mods looks really god and makes me confused:/
ToxicDreams..........
"
Beykber wrote:
what would you guys change on passive tree after getting starforge? i think getting some crit instead of resolute thecnique could increase dps and survival due to increased dps and leech?

Nothing changes at all. Resolute technique grants you 100% hit chance (without it its somthing like 75%) crit got global nerf, so you won't be able to get more than ~30% + you have to generate power charges somehow + you need power charges on your tree + you need crit in your items + you have to change tree into crit version. So, don't run crit with this version of lacerate, it won't work well

"
xour wrote:
Any idea on which curse is more effective against bosses? Warlord's Mark or Enfeeble? I can sustain my mana with a single mana leech node, but not sure about curse efficacy. Thanks!

Enfeeble, boss doing less damage = easier fight

"
Advaanze wrote:
what do you think about kaoms roots? the fact it doesnt have sockets/ms really annoys me but unwavering stance and the other mods looks really god and makes me confused:/

Sounds good but you won't have CoC = you'll be more likely to die from traps and no blind. It gives huge amount of life so its ok for leveling i quess. I mean, use them if you dont have 5k+ life for maps, get some lvl with them and swap to normal boots for lab when you get lvl.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Aug 16, 2017, 4:29:44 PM
Hey. Possible to kill shaper?
Yea can any one confirm it's posible to kill shaper and farm T15? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info