[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Any build that requires 6k hp and level 80+ to sufficiently do Uber lab is not a good build for farming Uber lab which is literally the primary claim of your post. I think my expectation of being able to facetank is warranted considering you literally claimed face tanking as a pro of this build. If your argument is now that this build is only effective with the expensive version (starforge alone costing four times all my gear) then I have news for you, this is a bad build. Any build should stomp all content at level 80 plus with 6k life and 500 chaos worth of gear. Why would people be farming lab if they were already that rich?

"
"Why would I do this build?"
Just like in title, This build is made for UberLab. If you need to make some currency for next builds this is perfect way to farm it. You can facetank izaro, so even new players can farm their currency.
Its tested budget version of starforge lacerate

Also wtf does that last bit even mean. It's tested budget version of item that is unquestionably not a budget item. How can it be great for new players to make currency but require one of the most expensive weapons in the game.
Last edited by polio23 on Aug 19, 2017, 1:44:05 PM
What do you think about using heamophilia with this build?

I just looted it and it looks like a nice boost in damage.
"
I cant facetank izaro either. He is just one shot me all the time. I really like the build but i cant facetank anyting with this :D. Dont wanna give up yet. So any advices piotrekplis?

Gear: 5.3khp, 30%phy. reduction, capped resistances.

Tree is same

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BEaFCAUTRRxGJEaOBuqIVUhYCcgJ58ppSz7NZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoEa3R35J1U3jUEdXVFnzXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWjybEZyD3Jscqlza3TtdPF2rHrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiivCPYJBsk6iUb5d5my2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq4-r2ywq7KAtfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8SCxPbGrs9-02_Xfti92Xzawdw95FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvNv8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=demigodspecial&characterName=ChristopherBáthory

Change your armor, your armor has 300ar+300ev = 600ar, thats low amount of armour for body armor.
Keep in mind that voidheart is for min-maxing, its not that important.
Good rare Body armors are really cheap. For example, i bought this one for 1 alch:

You should get +300 armor on your belt, it helps a bit too.

"
polio23 wrote:
Any build that requires 6k hp and level 80+ to sufficiently do Uber lab is not a good build for farming Uber lab which is literally the primary claim of your post. I think my expectation of being able to facetank is warranted considering you literally claimed face tanking as a pro of this build. If your argument is now that this build is only effective with the expensive version (starforge alone costing four times all my gear) then I have news for you, this is a bad build. Any build should stomp all content at level 80 plus with 6k life and 500 chaos worth of gear. Why would people be farming lab if they were already that rich?

"
"Why would I do this build?"
Just like in title, This build is made for UberLab. If you need to make some currency for next builds this is perfect way to farm it. You can facetank izaro, so even new players can farm their currency.
Its tested budget version of starforge lacerate

Also wtf does that last bit even mean. It's tested budget version of item that is unquestionably not a budget item. How can it be great for new players to make currency but require one of the most expensive weapons in the game.

Hmm... I don't know if you don't understand what I'm writting or you don't wan't to.
You need 6k life to FACETANK BUFFED IZARO, If you are well experienced with lab you can do uber with 3.5k hp without any problem, just don't get hit by him.
All screen shots were made with "My gear" as you can see. THERE IS NO STARFORGE, stop focusing on that item so baddly. I added Starforge version of this build because people wanted to know how to upgrade it.
From your 1st post here, you were complaining because you can't facetank izaro with 5k hp... so... don't be lazy af and move your character when izaro is charging his strong attack.
Everybody can see you were really mad while writting this post, chill buddy, feel free to ask how to improve your character but stop attacking.
UberLab is a deadly place, there is no build that can do it without any problem, even if you are playing "the best uber lab build that exist"

"
Gagaro wrote:
What do you think about using heamophilia with this build?

I just looted it and it looks like a nice boost in damage.

I have been thinking about those gloves and I'm not sure if they are that good. They looks good but we are losing another item with life, base is kinda shitty aaand no res.
Hmm... Ok, you can run with them, but I wouldn't run with Haemophilia + Voidheart, so choose one.
Still Spiked gloves with 16%more attack speed are much better.
"
just don't get hit by him.

DUDE YOU SAID IT COULD FACE TANK HIM. I would not care at all about the inability to do so if it wasn't one of your primary claims. You made a build that does not actually do what you claim it can do, that is on you not me. If I wanted to play a cheap build where all I have to do is not get hit by Izaro I would play what I am playing, ancestral warchief. What I wanted was a build where I could just face tank him without worrying about that nonsense and that is what you claimed this build could do. Get over your incompetence and admit when you are wrong.
Last edited by polio23 on Aug 19, 2017, 6:59:39 PM
Too squishy.

Does more than enough damage, but I find myself dieing to izaros green bombs, and getting 1 hit by his side swipe.

Not to mention this is labeled as a league starter and you need about 200c to get the recommended gear.

A 5 link Belly is in the 80c mark all by itself.
"
polio23 wrote:
"
just don't get hit by him.

DUDE YOU SAID IT COULD FACE TANK HIM. I would not care at all about the inability to do so if it wasn't one of your primary claims. You made a build that does not actually do what you claim it can do, that is on you not me. If I wanted to play a cheap build where all I have to do is not get hit by Izaro I would play what I am playing, ancestral warchief. What I wanted was a build where I could just face tank him without worrying about that nonsense and that is what you claimed this build could do. Get over your incompetence and admit when you are wrong.

Can you read properly? I said multiple times that you need 1) at least 6k life 2)Lvl to face tank izaro. You are just making shit storm here because you can't do content while you have done 80% of build. This is budget build, if you'll ignore one of the part, your character will suck. If you can't understand that, please leave, I can't help you more.

"
prosaa wrote:
Too squishy.

Does more than enough damage, but I find myself dieing to izaros green bombs, and getting 1 hit by his side swipe.

Not to mention this is labeled as a league starter and you need about 200c to get the recommended gear.

A 5 link Belly is in the 80c mark all by itself.

Can't help you, I don't know your gear, flask or anything.
And "league starter" doesnt mean it will cost 3c. And "recommended" doesnt mean you must have them from lvl 1. Look at other build starters gear, flasks, jewels are much harder to get than items in this build.Author of the build has to show what you should aim for.
"belly, belly, belly" Look past ~2 posts, There is decent chest that you can use without any problem and i got it for 1alch (harbringer league ofc.)
"
Can you read properly? I said multiple times that you need 1) at least 6k life

The only reference to 6k like in the actual guide is where you say not to use voidheart until you get 6K life. You also say a pro is not having to really worry about flasks and yet now you are telling people the reason they fail is because they dont have hyper specific flasks. You can move the goal posts all you like, still not a good build.
Too many whiners in this thread, I love this build. Thank you very much piotrekplis
deleted
Last edited by Ech0nite on May 25, 2020, 4:09:12 AM
So I'm using this as my 3rd league starter. The other 2 I made I wasn't really happy with so I just left them. Build is and was working fine so far for maps but now that I'm hitting red maps it feels like the damage is a bit lacking. Is it time for me to do some uber lab farming and upgrade my stuff? Cause I'm not hitting 5k life and with all buffs I'm under 30k damage. So I guess I should farm up an ex now and buy me a 5 linked sword?
Dunno how to link gear but my profile is open to viewing and the char is LaceProdo :)
Last few levels I've picked up a few resist nodes to make my gearing a bit cheaper. Next I'm going for jewels but they cost an arm and a leg if they are life, area damage and then sword/2h dmg/attack speed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info