[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
GodMidas wrote:
"
Tbh i wouldnt use brutality because you can't use atziri promise and sin's rebirth and you wont deal any damage with poison. Those 2 flasks are 100% better than brutality. You can't use taste of hate, vinktar or other flask with elemental damage, with brutality you can't use any flask with chaos damage too so you can run only lion's roar and witchfire brew + not unique flasks.
(Sin's rebirth and atziri promise gains 50% dmg as chaos - thats huge)

If im not mistaken i can't use the damage of these flasks with starforge: taste of hate or vinktar

Yup, all flask with elemental damage nodes like: adds, gain, convert won't work with starforge

"
Kronox001 wrote:
Thoughts on Crimson Dance node?

No, just no. This node is made for builds with 100% bleed chance and specific tree made for bleeding damage. Bleed in this build is not main damage its just an addon.
Btw knockback from lion's roar count as moving, so if you cause bleed on enemy and knockback him, it will take more damage from bleed.
I'm a bit confused. Are we still able to cause bleed with lacerate with bloodlust + carnage heart + Kondo's even though bloodlust states that we can't cause bleed with lacerate in any way?
Hello, I follow your build but i'm using a 4l Lacerate atm, Mine unbuff damage is only 12k while yours is 34k. May I ask if you use Skyforge for the pic ? 'Cuz right now I'm using Kondo but nowhere close to you.
Lv 79 btw, tend to change into Skyforge at later of the League.
P/s: after i change a few node and get rid of Voidheart i'm able to have 17k Lacerate damage. Still lacks of damage + i'm only 4970 HP.
Last edited by mauls1611 on Aug 15, 2017, 1:40:35 AM
Amazing build.

currently level 84 with 6.4k HP and 40k dps with buffs.

still no 6link and starforge tho, but i'll get that soon

until now, doing all content with eyes closed.

thanks for the build :)

Is this build HC viable?
Really nice build :)
With only 5l lacerate i have 6,2k hp + 40k unbuffed dps :) (100k dps with buffs, without sin's rebirth)
clear speed with this setup is amazing :)
"
I'm a bit confused. Are we still able to cause bleed with lacerate with bloodlust + carnage heart + Kondo's even though bloodlust states that we can't cause bleed with lacerate in any way?

We are not using bloodlust on lacerate, we are using it on totem so character can cause bleeding, totem can't. Bleed mechanics are mostly for boss fights where you need more single target damage.

"
mauls1611 wrote:
Hello, I follow your build but i'm using a 4l Lacerate atm, Mine unbuff damage is only 12k while yours is 34k. May I ask if you use Skyforge for the pic ? 'Cuz right now I'm using Kondo but nowhere close to you.
Lv 79 btw, tend to change into Skyforge at later of the League.
P/s: after i change a few node and get rid of Voidheart i'm able to have 17k Lacerate damage. Still lacks of damage + i'm only 4970 HP.

I was using gear from "my gear" spoiler (that's why i don't update it, I'm too lazy to make another screens :p). You need at least 5l for decent damage. I can't really tell what you are missing but probably one (or more) of: wrong geaar, wrong jewels, 5l (for sure), character and gem lvl

"
dirauter wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

Yes. I would say it's simmilar to Earthquake, Decent hp, huge single target damage, all time knockback, good armour, antyreflect. It's really tanky, as long as you are not too cocky.

"
rks1 wrote:
Amazing build.

currently level 84 with 6.4k HP and 40k dps with buffs.

still no 6link and starforge tho, but i'll get that soon

until now, doing all content with eyes closed.

thanks for the build :)

"
budzisan wrote:
Really nice build :)
With only 5l lacerate i have 6,2k hp + 40k unbuffed dps :) (100k dps with buffs, without sin's rebirth)
clear speed with this setup is amazing :)

I'm glad you like it.

Btw. I would love to add video for this guide, saddly my pc is too weak to make it. If anyone could record decent video (gear showcase, uberlab, high map, atziri, shaper [not in 1 video ofc, would be nice to have 2 video sets for budget and nonbudget version]) I would be really thankfull.
i'm missing damage and don't know where or what i should upgrade
Spoiler
here is my equip

Spoiler
Last edited by crhonox on Aug 15, 2017, 6:06:51 PM
My Damage:
Spoiler

No buff:

Auras + Golem:

Full Fenzy + Flasks + Onslaught are about 56k.

My gear:
Spoiler

My jewels:
Spoiler

My gear is not really good but i dont think the stat is that terrible. The HP part is acceptable since i don't have that much money to invest in Jewels.
Last edited by mauls1611 on Aug 16, 2017, 5:54:50 AM
would carcass Jack work? since belly is over 80c now or should i simple get good Rare armour based?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info