[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
Garfunkel wrote:
If you can't use elemental damage with starforge then why not use Brutality support gem instead of Fortify?

"

I haven't tested it but brutality is dead to me since it cannot deal chaos dmg so we can't run atziri promise or sin's rebirth.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Aug 11, 2017, 1:28:10 PM
How does this build fare for mapping?
Is there a PoB paste for this build? I'm leveling it fast now but the gear shown in the main post seems to be missing a lot of gems...
hi! first of all thx for the build its really cool and strong I like it!
but I don't know how you manage to get 34k DPs without aura (on screenshot) and I have only 30k whit aura.
I think I miss something, but I don't know what.

Last edited by CakeSama on Aug 12, 2017, 8:24:10 PM
Please post correct gems in gear, with this build. Lots of gems just lacking etc.
Gems are in the spoiler named gems just click on it and you will see all the gems + the note from the author.
"
Sandstoned wrote:
How does this build fare for mapping?

T15 without problems, build can do most of the map (phys reflect hurts), It's not as fast as vaal spark or vaal fireball but its definitelly not slow.

"
Paradigm wrote:
Is there a PoB paste for this build? I'm leveling it fast now but the gear shown in the main post seems to be missing a lot of gems...

Saddly I dont have PoB pastebin, all gems are in "gems" spoiler

"
CakeSama wrote:
hi! first of all thx for the build its really cool and strong I like it!
but I don't know how you manage to get 34k DPs without aura (on screenshot) and I have only 30k whit aura.
I think I miss something, but I don't know what.

Maybe i had more strenght, higher lvl or gem lvl, you don't have phys dmg/attack speed on your rings. Those small differences might make that 4k.

"
CakeSama wrote:
Gems are in the spoiler named gems just click on it and you will see all the gems + the note from the author.

Thanks, I missed that.

Incidentally, why is Kondo's suggested when RT prevents taking advantage of the bleed on it? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never played this type of build before.
"
Paradigm wrote:
Incidentally, why is Kondo's suggested when RT prevents taking advantage of the bleed on it? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never played this type of build before.

We still have bleed from skill tree (20%) and voidheart if you are using it.
20% seems low but its enough for bosses and bleed is not our main damage.
Belly is around 70+c now..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info