[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

I've done full-key 9 uber runs in harbinger league with this build, it's pretty damn good. Traps are never a concern, just leap through them as fast as you can, and Izaro is easy even with worse gear than I have now, like the gear I did my first few runs with.

I've only died once, and that was to a blue fucking stronbox with ice nova :/

I did replace multistrike with ruthless blows though, as I really don't like being stuck in place for that long.
Last edited by USBastard on Aug 6, 2017, 1:06:39 PM
Hello, first of all thanks for writing this guide, i wanted to ask what gems do you use once you get the 6L because on the gem secction there are 7 gems just that thanks!
"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for writing this guide, i wanted to ask what gems do you use once you get the 6L because on the gem secction there are 7 gems just that thanks!

Concentrated effect for bosses
Inc Area effect for maps
is there any reason why you don't go into blood letting and blade of cunning? seems like 2 trees that might be good options.
Great build! Loving it so far.

Are the possibilities of using the new support gems such as brutality (with starforge) viable?
"
carrotlegs wrote:
is there any reason why you don't go into blood letting and blade of cunning? seems like 2 trees that might be good options.

We don't have enough points for them

"
Werebunnyy wrote:
Great build! Loving it so far.

Are the possibilities of using the new support gems such as brutality (with starforge) viable?

I haven't tested it but brutality is dead to me since it cannot deal chaos dmg so we can't run atziri promise or sin's rebirth.
Boys, what pantheons choose ?
"
p4kon1 wrote:
Boys, what pantheons choose ?

Soul of Lunaris or Solaris - I prefer Lunaris but both are good
+
Soul of Gruthkul
lvl 70 and 13k dps in town , which statistics boost my dps most ? phys dmg \ attack speed ?
IGN Dareiosh
Hey, thanks for taking the time to post your build. I noticed you showed a screenshot with +3 frenzy charges, how are you generating those, or are you switching out warlord's mark for poacher's mark to show that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info