Again - EU servers are lagging as hell

up GGG wake up
IGN TylordRampage
Issues randomly disappear for a bit sometimes, but they always come back. Haven't been able to race lab for the last few days because on Moscow servers the time from clicking a door and the loadscreen actually starting is too long. If it's not on your side GGG, can we at least get a reply saying "issue seems to be with Zayo, we contacted them so they can fix it". Some acknowledgement of this issue would be kind of nice...
"
xaitv wrote:
Issues randomly disappear for a bit sometimes, but they always come back. Haven't been able to race lab for the last few days because on Moscow servers the time from clicking a door and the loadscreen actually starting is too long. If it's not on your side GGG, can we at least get a reply saying "issue seems to be with Zayo, we contacted them so they can fix it". Some acknowledgement of this issue would be kind of nice...

I think we all can say for sure now that GGG doesn't give a shit.
If they running sales on their shop to make you buy more items they clearly only care about your money and not you game experience.
Even Blizzard would respond to this kind of problem, but GGG have this shit habit to ignore their community when hey bring them real problems.

Oh and btw, I've pm'd every staff member this topic, all ignored it.

"
PsyYak wrote:
"
xaitv wrote:

I think we all can say for sure now that GGG doesn't give a shit.
If they running sales on their shop to make you buy more items they clearly only care about your money and not you game experience.
Even Blizzard would respond to this kind of problem, but GGG have this shit habit to ignore their community when hey bring them real problems.

Oh and btw, I've pm'd every staff member this topic, all ignored it.

I'm just gonna wait for beta on 3.0, I assume the issues are there too, then I can report it as a bug in 3.0 and maybe they'll respond -_-
Frankfurt and Paris down today, can somebody from GGG react ? I mean few years ago when the game was a bit smaller and maybe more human a dev would have answered, like last week answer !
at least give us an an swer ggg thank you my god ... WTF
I have been palying this game since 2012 and never experienced a smooth gameplay, despite running the game on 3 different computers and in multiple locations.
Sometimes I wonder if there is a secret hidden account-wide setting that says "I will always be connected to shitty servers". Because someone on the same computer in the same location but using a different account may not have these issues. GGG is clearly lying and hiding something from us.
"
Shimaran wrote:
I have been palying this game since 2012 and never experienced a smooth gameplay, despite running the game on 3 different computers and in multiple locations.
Sometimes I wonder if there is a secret hidden account-wide setting that says "I will always be connected to shitty servers". Because someone on the same computer in the same location but using a different account may not have these issues. GGG is clearly lying and hiding something from us.

The "Report" isn't about this single message.
It is about the whole thread, which got no response Support side wise so far.

Looks like the general mood is turning nasty now, mainly due to getting no reply to the topic for the last week.

Please respond at the thread, any kind of response, even a, "at this time we can't say more than we are aware of the issue(s). It might help preventing this mood swing getting out of hand.

Thank You for your time and work.

Regards, Gray
(Bestiary SC Challenge / Craft Service: 1857948)(Standard SC Crafting: 1108414).
IGN: TinGray.
"
GrayScar wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:

The "Report" isn't about this single message.
It is about the whole thread, which got no response Support side wise so far.

Looks like the general mood is turning nasty now, mainly due to getting no reply to the topic for the last week.

Please respond at the thread, any kind of response, even a, "at this time we can't say more than we are aware of the issue(s). It might help preventing this mood swing getting out of hand.

Thank You for your time and work.

Regards, Gray

They don't give a damn.

"
Shimaran wrote:

Just think how much money you have spent on PoE just to get ignored by GGG when facing a real issue.
Last edited by PsyYak on Apr 10, 2017, 11:03:57 AM
Latency jumping from 20-1800 during casual gameplay - MILAN, FRANKFURT, AMSTERDAM
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info