Again - EU servers are lagging as hell

and the 150 play like 1000ms

every few meter the character stops moving.
ident an item takes about 0.5 seconds

unplayable
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
Same issues here. I got disconnected several times a few minutes ago :/
IGN: Cryptania
Its not your local network if you guys doubt that.
WE all playing in the same servers, europe and experiencing the same issue different ISP, different PC specs, different routers, different countries, different servers our ISP route our traffic and yet we all have the same issue.
Now, I'm 100% sure that GGG will say its our fault, so, get ready to be ignored.
I'm hoping more people will post here their results and show GGG that they HAVE to fix this.
Something going on here on Frankfurtserver. Is there a Secruityteam to check this ? It´s feel like attacking on the server. To much going wrong here. Game ist not playable anymore.
"
KlausKleenex wrote:
Something going on here on Frankfurtserver. Is there a Secruityteam to check this ? It´s feel like attacking on the server. To much going wrong here. Game ist not playable anymore.

its all europe servers.
"
PsyYak wrote:
"
KlausKleenex wrote:

its all europe servers.

Yeah i have the same Problem on all EU servers.
With the current performance the server(s) causing this s**t needed a instant shut down and maintenance.
I cannot get it how GGG is proud of reaching 100k simultan players but on the other hand such a severe issue is just ignored.
No mod/tech staff posting, no news, no fixing.
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
"
SLAINE wrote:
With the current performance the server(s) causing this s**t needed a instant shut down and maintenance.
I cannot get it how GGG is proud of reaching 100k simultan players but on the other hand such a severe issue is just ignored.
No mod/tech staff posting, no news, no fixing.

like I said, I got ignored twice already when showing that the problem is from their end.
Guess this going in the same way.
Too bad they cant be proud with their 5 years old servers.

YOU CANT GET MORE PLAYERS AND USE THE SAME OLD SERVERS!!!
YOU NEED TO UPGRADE!!
Same there, died twice, going from 30 to 150+ ms.

[edit] seems to be better now, just swiched to london, and got a flat 30-50ms.
Last edited by Peelican on Apr 5, 2017, 3:42:43 PM
Ping drop from 65-150 im on Frankfurt and this hapens only betwen 14o'clock to 22-23 at morning and at night ping is 65-70.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info