Melee?

Can recommend an oldschool Aegis build! Having a ton of fun in the occasional sarn arena
match... When I`m not getting raped by some Scorchingray totemsissy that is :)

Not really optimized for pvp but it works! Nothing more fun than seeing noobs kill themselves
against reckoning while sipping some cofee :D

Can check out my character here,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bearbarion/characters
BEGONEYESCOUNDRELS
Last edited by Bearbarion on Apr 3, 2017, 6:48:20 PM
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Can recommend an oldschool Aegis build! Having a ton of fun in the occasional sarn arena

Not really optimized for pvp but it works! Nothing more fun than seeing noobs kill themselves

BEGONEYESCOUNDRELS

the problem is only noobs would die to these builds. masturbating with noob kills can be fatal for health. just saying.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

BEGONEYESCOUNDRELS

the problem is only noobs would die to these builds. masturbating with noob kills can be fatal for health. just saying.

No fun allowed i guess :D
welcome to the boulevard of broken dreams

(this wasnt painted by helnwein though)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2017, 7:28:31 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Mulla, you fucking noob you forgot the winter enchant. You're not good at pvp unless you have commandment of winter.

Here you go rup lol:

Legacy Insanity life gloves:

Mega-Defensive Shock helm was something I was working on too. (ignore armour rolls work in progress):

Bleed is still nice to have on your weapon even if DD exists (wouldn't devote a ring slot to VH as 2h though). CI gotta have their precious skyforths most the time, so if you're making them swap to DD/valyrium, they're losing offensive options and 20%es from their ring and power charge proc/reduced mana reserved from boots.

But you cannot rely solely on the Bleed. Don't scale DoT. Concentrate on making your pure dmg as high as you can so if your bleed is negated you won't be sitting there with your thumb up your pooper. Also global damage boosts are nice.

Also re: leech stuff. Don't invest too heavily on mods/dmg based off leech because of someone has the bloodless node or sin trek swap, you can't leech at all from them. All depends on your enemy.

Thanks!

I've started leveling up a Duelist.
I think I'll go a bit tankier initially until I get a bit better at driving him.
Disfavour Vs Starforge?
I'd rather not use lacerate
Is Hegemonys Era a viable option if i grabbed some staff bloc nodes and legacy rumis?
Otherwise I might go phase acro...

Are the new Heavy Strike jewels worth using?

Gruthkul's Pelt ??

Cheers
"
Rupenus wrote:
welcome to the boulevard of broken dreams

(this wasnt painted by helnwein though)

Hahaha! Too true man :D

Well it is a fun build... but yeah, it will never win "pvp build of the year" award :)
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
Mulla, you fucking noob you forgot the winter enchant. You're not good at pvp unless you have commandment of winter.

Here you go rup lol:

Legacy Insanity life gloves:

Mega-Defensive Shock helm was something I was working on too. (ignore armour rolls work in progress):

Bleed is still nice to have on your weapon even if DD exists (wouldn't devote a ring slot to VH as 2h though). CI gotta have their precious skyforths most the time, so if you're making them swap to DD/valyrium, they're losing offensive options and 20%es from their ring and power charge proc/reduced mana reserved from boots.

But you cannot rely solely on the Bleed. Don't scale DoT. Concentrate on making your pure dmg as high as you can so if your bleed is negated you won't be sitting there with your thumb up your pooper. Also global damage boosts are nice.

Also re: leech stuff. Don't invest too heavily on mods/dmg based off leech because of someone has the bloodless node or sin trek swap, you can't leech at all from them. All depends on your enemy.

Thanks!

I've started leveling up a Duelist.
I think I'll go a bit tankier initially until I get a bit better at driving him.
Disfavour Vs Starforge?
I'd rather not use lacerate
Is Hegemonys Era a viable option if i grabbed some staff bloc nodes and legacy rumis?
Otherwise I might go phase acro...

Are the new Heavy Strike jewels worth using?

Gruthkul's Pelt ??

Cheers

For melee it's either brass dome vs. crit/phys or kaoms/leg kaoms vs most/DoT. Starforge is basically a Lacerate weapon but it's not really that good in PvP because you can only deal chaos/phys dmg so a CI with tons of end charges will make cause you to have no work around. Disfavour is a great axe but it's slow, so you gotta invest a lot in attack speed to be mobile in PvP.

Gtg will edit more later <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 3, 2017, 11:09:35 PM
Thanks a bunch mate, really apreciated.

Just started merc and goddamn its fun! Leapslamming into packs is insane.
I feel like I've just upgraded from a Prius to a Harley
"
sherkhan wrote:
I'd go DW for the mobility.

This was a PvE setup that tore up Sarn fairly well - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1888466/page/1#p14489709.

Basically Savagery + VP + Dodge (and yes, weak vs SR but can take on golemancers easily and chase down anything ranged in a jiffy).

I am confuse as how you think any life leech is ok in pvp. Temp players are not using bloodless or when you talk about "tore up sarn" you mean killing those pve builds afking to do 180 leo?

I wouldn t advice a melee to create a pvp build using life leech and without life regen .
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 23, 2017, 5:47:50 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
I'd go DW for the mobility.

This was a PvE setup that tore up Sarn fairly well - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1888466/page/1#p14489709.

Basically Savagery + VP + Dodge (and yes, weak vs SR but can take on golemancers easily and chase down anything ranged in a jiffy).

I am confuse as how you think any life leech is ok in pvp. Temp players are not using bloodless or when you talk about "tore up sarn" you mean killing those pve builds afking to do 180 leo?

you should check the build guide,

x2 le heup of all
+tabula
+frenzy charges

in pvp.

so yeah, it's better not to take him serious.
Last edited by Rupenus on May 23, 2017, 5:49:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info