Melee?

yeah but its gonna nerfed to ground probably since its poison double dip stuff

@ahfack,

i also agree that game is becoming seriously very easy. it's no coincidence that all my friends that i talk about game started to play HC.

i think we also to hear what veteran HC players about to say game balance & changes. do we have a better HC experience now? is the late game content more accessible or not? etc etc

maybe while making standart league content extremely easy, they brought a better / more accessible without getting too easy HC experience for everyone.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 5, 2017, 9:54:03 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
I just hope everyone realizes soon that pissing contests in this game are about as useful as tits on a fish.

Confirmed pissing contests are useful, everyone proceed!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jun 5, 2017, 9:51:26 AM
that mermaid is so beautiful that her piss is 100% sure pink and must be smelling good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
single target no T value frost blade

There is no such case as 'no T value attack' each attack has T based on attack time.
if attack hits multiply times per one attack sequence then it deals slightly more pvp dps overall / higher damage per hit as if it would have T multiplied by effective hits amount.

molten strike, blade flurry (3, 2 hit/attack; 30%, 0% additional pvp reduction)
blast rain, barrage (4-5, 4-7 hit/attack; 0%, 0% additional pvp reduction)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info