Not supported anymore

Like Nosferat, I'm waltzing though L15 Beachhead runs, with ease. I had taken a little while off of the RF build, but then recently acquired a new toy and I've been energized to level some more!

Sitting at 181K DPS (PoB).

As this is really my first high level character, which of the endgame bosses would you guys suggest I try? Which ones are easiest for our RF build?

BTW, I have followed the build guide to a "T" and I've been extremely happy! Great guide!
Hello fellow RF'r. I found your guide but do not have a high level scion and I have zero desire to level another char. I do have a 92 marauder/berserker. What changes would you make for a marauder (other than skill tree, ascendancy).

Also, you say you are only using one button, but I see vaal skeltons and other gems. Are you really saying you just use 1 button most of the time but if you are really focusing you use more?

Thx for the solid write up.
Awesome RF guide clear maps with ease, however I guess my only issue is the boss from Wasteland my gawd after an hour I have given up. Has there been anyone who defeated that boss with RF build?

Edit: I don't think im lacking in damage, but man that regen "The Brittle Emperor" has so broken tried to knock him back barely budge
Last edited by shinnanaya on Oct 2, 2017, 4:08:25 PM
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Hello fellow RF'r. I found your guide but do not have a high level scion and I have zero desire to level another char. I do have a 92 marauder/berserker. What changes would you make for a marauder (other than skill tree, ascendancy).

Also, you say you are only using one button, but I see vaal skeltons and other gems. Are you really saying you just use 1 button most of the time but if you are really focusing you use more?

Thx for the solid write up.

For running maps, you don't even generally need any buttons. You might cyclone through a rare mob, but even that isn't always needed. For most boss fights, I'll use my flasks; but, that's about the only time you really have to worry about anything. If you don't care about loot, you can generally just rush through maps killing everything as you pass through the packs.

With all of that said, I think the Marauder/berserker RF build is different enough that this probably isn't the right place. Don't take my word for it as there are a LOT more experienced people, here, than me...
Hi again... now I`m in lv80.. Is amazing... no doubt, my best char. tks again. play maps lv 1o and 11 ...easy.. (not all boss) .

Very hard to me in this moment to kill any boss. Any help to Atziri... try first time tonight.

sorry my bad english.. :)
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
Hi again... now I`m in lv80.. Is amazing... no doubt, my best char. tks again. play maps lv 1o and 11 ...easy.. (not all boss) .

Very hard to me in this moment to kill any boss. Any help to Atziri... try first time tonight.

sorry my bad english.. :)

I can't help with Atziri, but for bosses in general, make sure that you have added Cold/Lightning damage somewhere, and make sure that you do NOT have added Fire Damage anywhere. Then use Cyclone to apply Elemental Equilibrium constantly during the boss fight. Good use of flasks, as listed on the 1st page by the OP also helps a TON!
Tks ... Yep, Atziri is impossible to me in this moment... (lv 80)...

:(
Play on X1X
Sir, you're a LEGEND! This is the best guide I've ever came across! I'm trying to do everything you say and it turns out pretty darn good. I have huge amounts of game unknowledge but still I can manage to kill stuff without dying. I'm following RF since lvl 24 so I wanted to get used to it real good. I'm 43 now and still feeling overpowered. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
Hi, tnx for the build man, i am tring to kill the guardians, yesterday i tried the minotaur but failed, do somebody have suggestions on how to do it? The falling rocks did too much damage
Currently level 92 with this build...

My highest level character so far...

Thank you :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info