Not supported anymore

Some people use warp, some use flame dash, others something else, it isn't mandatory to use lightning warp.

Portal is only good to have when fighting really tough bosses, and those seconds where your flask are empty, and could just summon a portal mid fight and enter hideout to recharge.

Frankly I don't use portal in a gem slot.

"
is there any reason he is using lightning warp? i dont like lightning warp.
any recommendation? with which i can jump up obstacles? lightning warp takes way too long, not sure at 20/20 tho.

"
great build, i hope somebody can tell me something,

1. why lightning warp, any better alternative? leapslam or what?

Those are just Movement skills - just use what you prefer.
For example I have a few Setups:

- Brightbeak (1hand mace) + Prismatic Eclipse (1hand sword with global attackspeed) on my 2nd weapon set with shield Charge and leap slam, when I want to be fast
- Brightbeak + Another RoF Shield on 2nd set with Shield Charge for going quicker through maps (Only switching to Doryani for bosses since the DMG with Brightbeak is enough for Mobs)
- Phase Run when you just want to farm exp and don't pick up items (Especially usefull on lower Tier maps, where Mobs fall over the moment RF hits them) You can have Phase Run with 7sec Duration up permanently
- Lightning Warp with "Lesser Duration Support", which shortens the Animation time by a lot

Those are just some of the combinations I used/I am using. Note, that if you use a 2nd weapon set actively, to NOT put your Auras/Curses into the weapon Slots! That way you don't have to recast them. (Brightbeak/Prismatic Ecplise/Rise of the Phoenix are all cheap and easy to 3link. So it doesn't cost a lot to try Things out)

"

2. also any option instead of portal , like a cool and fun VAAL gem ? i tried vaal cyclone with my bro, and its fun pulling breachmobs together and stuff especially in partyplay, but anyone have a cool recommendation in combination with righteous fire build like this?

Vaal haste is nice to have for more Movement and Attackspeed + the increased AoE effect. Otherwise maybe Vaal Skeleton, but again I am mostly doing map runs and skip bosses and rule #1 is to never stop running.
Last edited by bugverwirrt on Sep 27, 2017, 8:37:52 AM
Hi just want to consult if i am doing wrong or something missing?

i can farm tier 11 maps down with ease but is my gear good enough to battle tier 12 up and uber atziri or guardians?

dont have money yet to buy talisman though

Hp 7.4k with sovereignity

Tree:https://goo.gl/z7xFW2

Last edited by darkvanitas on Sep 27, 2017, 12:11:12 PM
hey, nice guide. gj.
build looks suited for me with the lazy playstyle:D
can i smoothly do endgame on 20 ex budget or will i miss sth?
Endgame, meaning shaper and uber atziri? That will not go smooth. Regardless of how much ex you throw at it, the build itself is not for high level endgame boss farming, don't think you will be doing fast uber atziri runs with this one.

Everything else, yeah pretty much. If you do the build correctly, you can run t15 maps pretty fast, even play with 1 hand if you are super lazy, you just walk, things melt away, don't even need flasks, maybe at the boss to make it die faster. Uber lab is at times simply too easy and even boring.

But yeah things like shaper can be tricky, since this isn't a single target high dps build. And maps with no hp regen are a no go.

So far I've done pretty much all the content there is, uber atziri is missing, but knowing the difficulties I had with shaper, I'm not even going to bother.
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 27, 2017, 4:09:17 PM
Extremely fun build

This is my setup

IGN: Profitability
Last edited by HydroRolla on Sep 27, 2017, 9:05:50 PM
Thanks for the build, have come quite far got to level 94 and Red Nightmare.
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
Last edited by Leeway on Sep 27, 2017, 10:46:20 PM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Endgame, meaning shaper and uber atziri? That will not go smooth. Regardless of how much ex you throw at it, the build itself is not for high level endgame boss farming, don't think you will be doing fast uber atziri runs with this one.

Everything else, yeah pretty much. If you do the build correctly, you can run t15 maps pretty fast, even play with 1 hand if you are super lazy, you just walk, things melt away, don't even need flasks, maybe at the boss to make it die faster. Uber lab is at times simply too easy and even boring.

But yeah things like shaper can be tricky, since this isn't a single target high dps build. And maps with no hp regen are a no go.

So far I've done pretty much all the content there is, uber atziri is missing, but knowing the difficulties I had with shaper, I'm not even going to bother.

thanks for the info nosferat. i think this will be trial and error and knowing mechanics at end game content which will be pretty interesting since im just sitting here melting enemies lol .
The build is rock solid from my perspective.

However the very end does become extremely difficult for this build, it's not a boss but a map farmer. So like you mentioned, there is a lot of trial and error involved to do like the last 1% of the content, shaper,uber atziri and so on.

For everything else, it's just perfect, I'm doing lvl 15 beach runs without any issues, heck I'm only using the flasks like Witchfire Brew when I meat the main boss, everything else just melts away without any issues.

It's a perfect build if you are lazy or if you simply want to farm maps, or div cards or do fast lab runs or just generally farm for currency.

Btw I would recommend getting a lvl 21 purity of fire later on when you have the currency, either a ring with +3 lvl to socketed gem with a 20 purity, or a 21 with +2 level to socketed.

That extra fire resist does help with survivability, meaning you burn yourself for less hp/sec.

Also why not reshuffle the gems a bit? Like enlighten+vitality+blasphemy+flammability in your gloves or boots for instance. It will take a few chromatic orbs, but if you have vorici at a high enough level, he can make the sockets just like you wish.

With a quite expensive lvl 4 enlighten you do not need to spend any passives on the sovereignity line and can have 3 auras running. With a lvl 3 enlighten you need just 2 points there and you can spend your passives elsewhere.
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 28, 2017, 1:04:13 PM
Hi guys. I can farm 11-14tier map but i have 58k DPS with RF, what i do wrong?
Last edited by Kenetory on Sep 28, 2017, 6:45:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info