Not supported anymore

"
Hi guys. I can farm 11-14tier map but i have 58k DPS with RF, what i do wrong?

First look, you don't use a single curse. Not Witchfire brew for Vulnerability, not Flammability with Blasphemy. But you take the "Whispers of Doom" keystone. That alone shows, that you didn't put any thought in your build/class.

Second look;
- No added Cold/Lightning DMG with Attacks on any of your Gear to make use of Elemental Equilibrium
- No Sulphur Flask for Consecrated Ground to make full use of the Inquisitor Ascendency and more DMG
- Where is Shield Charge?
- Why only 1 socket on your Gloves?
- No Immortal Call setup?
- Orb of Storms without any Support skill to make it worth using? (Power Charge on critical strike, culling strike, arcane surge) Not that we would need Orb of Storms at all
- No Enlighten gem or Sovereignity Keystone so you would be able to run a 3rd Aura/Curse?
- Your rings are terrible
- No unset Ring with +2/+3 to socket gems for higher Purity of Fire Level and higher Max. Fire Resistance
- No Anti-Bleeding, or Anti-Freeze Flask
- No Ruby Flask for higher Max. Fire Resistance in sticky Situation

Did you even bother reading the guide, or taking a second to understand your skills and keystones?
All your questions are answered in the first post. The creater of this guide gave you every step and all the explanation.

Last edited by bugverwirrt on Sep 29, 2017, 5:08:32 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
The build is rock solid from my perspective.

However the very end does become extremely difficult for this build, it's not a boss but a map farmer. So like you mentioned, there is a lot of trial and error involved to do like the last 1% of the content, shaper,uber atziri and so on.

For everything else, it's just perfect, I'm doing lvl 15 beach runs without any issues, heck I'm only using the flasks like Witchfire Brew when I meat the main boss, everything else just melts away without any issues.

It's a perfect build if you are lazy or if you simply want to farm maps, or div cards or do fast lab runs or just generally farm for currency.

Btw I would recommend getting a lvl 21 purity of fire later on when you have the currency, either a ring with +3 lvl to socketed gem with a 20 purity, or a 21 with +2 level to socketed.

That extra fire resist does help with survivability, meaning you burn yourself for less hp/sec.

Also why not reshuffle the gems a bit? Like enlighten+vitality+blasphemy+flammability in your gloves or boots for instance. It will take a few chromatic orbs, but if you have vorici at a high enough level, he can make the sockets just like you wish.

With a quite expensive lvl 4 enlighten you do not need to spend any passives on the sovereignity line and can have 3 auras running. With a lvl 3 enlighten you need just 2 points there and you can spend your passives elsewhere.

this really helps nosferat, noted on this. since i only want farming maps without ease. this build really helps me and save me from madness to farm higher maps lol. thank you so much. lvl 90 right now and farming tier 13 maps with ease which is pretty neat.

btw can i change with bloodless which is adding 10% hp instead of breach of flames at the top. bloodless at the bottom left will be needing 6 points only to achieve and since RF source is from hp itself. it can provide more damage than burning right?
Last edited by darkvanitas on Sep 29, 2017, 5:41:18 AM
If you think you have problems with survivability, sure you can go that way, although I would recommend sticking with what twinks posted on the first page.

For that you would need a proper rf damage calculator, maybe some of the guys here could post one. I don't remember where I last saw one, where you can accurately calculate the dps you could gain or lose if you would go for those passive points.

Hello mate, just want to say thank you for sharing this awesome build. I have changed some gear and skills I think fit better, but mostly I follow your suggestions.
Well just wanted to tell you that this is the first time I've ever really enjoyed playing a Righteous fire build, so THANK YOU very much sir. Well done!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alberon%27s_Warpath

what do u think abotu those as an alternative ?

the x% increased strengh look apealing and it has more armour
Hi... I'm a new player, in Xbox, this is my 3 char, I'm in level 68 now... Imortal! The best!

Tks for this tutorial... Great work.
Play on X1X
Thanks for tips man, i fix flask and ring

"
bugverwirrt wrote:
"
Hi guys. I can farm 11-14tier map but i have 58k DPS with RF, what i do wrong?

First look, you don't use a single curse. Not Witchfire brew for Vulnerability, not Flammability with Blasphemy. But you take the "Whispers of Doom" keystone. That alone shows, that you didn't put any thought in your build/class.

Second look;
- No added Cold/Lightning DMG with Attacks on any of your Gear to make use of Elemental Equilibrium
- No Sulphur Flask for Consecrated Ground to make full use of the Inquisitor Ascendency and more DMG
- Where is Shield Charge?
- Why only 1 socket on your Gloves?
- No Immortal Call setup?
- Orb of Storms without any Support skill to make it worth using? (Power Charge on critical strike, culling strike, arcane surge) Not that we would need Orb of Storms at all
- No Enlighten gem or Sovereignity Keystone so you would be able to run a 3rd Aura/Curse?
- Your rings are terrible
- No unset Ring with +2/+3 to socket gems for higher Purity of Fire Level and higher Max. Fire Resistance
- No Anti-Bleeding, or Anti-Freeze Flask
- No Ruby Flask for higher Max. Fire Resistance in sticky Situation

Did you even bother reading the guide, or taking a second to understand your skills and keystones?
All your questions are answered in the first post. The creater of this guide gave you every step and all the explanation.

thank you for the guide!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 30, 2017, 4:27:42 PM
Hello! I'm relatively new in this game, but know some basic, but play first time with scion and not melee build ever. So I'm level 22 on SSF league and just found Tabula rasa, can you suggest early build for 6 link that will help to gain exp faster?
"
ktak wrote:
Hello! I'm relatively new in this game, but know some basic, but play first time with scion and not melee build ever. So I'm level 22 on SSF league and just found Tabula rasa, can you suggest early build for 6 link that will help to gain exp faster?

i Highly suggest go back at page 1 and reread/browse the GUIDE again! remember "ctrl+F for search then type Leveling" if there is none, go scan the whole guide it should be there. it looks like this
"
Leveling with SRS till 64 (14 points to respec):

SRS(4) + Minion Damage(8)+....

if you don't like the leveling guide posted, you can always search it on youtube by typing specific keywords like " leveling setup for casters, caster power leveling , etc"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info