Not supported anymore

"
casper0010 wrote:
Thanks a lot for this guide. I've played 4 other builds to 80+ this league so far and this is the most fun by far (though currency certainly helps with that).

Like I say, really enjoying it and damage is fantastic. I do seem to have relatively low HP compared to the numbers I see in comments (~6.5k at 88). Am I missing something obvious?

-Char is KaysBurningRing.

Hi, you missed the Devotton Life Cluster left of the Templar start (20% Life and 20 Str)
There is also one not enabled 5% Life node above"Heart of Warrior" Node left of Marauder start.
Helm does miss ~30 base Life, Belt ~ 25 base Life.
You also enabled all Burning and Fire Damage Clusters, you can enable with just 5 points 2 more Jewel Slots.

"
now I know why we use blade vortex but where do we get dex from? I see non from your gears, we are short of dex right?

As I said I could not play for a few days due being away for work, I just answered here with Phone or Laptop. But yes we are short with Dex now, but we do not have a single Dex gem where the level does really matter, so you can level them as high as your Dex does allow, except of Blade Vortex not Higher than 8. I do not know if my gear is currently sufficient, due me not being able to play I did also not respec into Inquisitor so far, but I will be back in ~ 5h and try around then.
Lonewolf
Sorry not sure if answered, But why the tireless cluster, does it effect RF in anyway since it doesn't cost mana?
"
Meatloaf80 wrote:
Sorry not sure if answered, But why the tireless cluster, does it effect RF in anyway since it doesn't cost mana?

For the Increased Life, Mana is irrelevant.
Lonewolf
hello, i just hitted lvl 75 with this build and i have a little question.
i followed step by step the guide, prioritizing +life, +armor and %resist, but I can't figure out what kind of amulet is better.
For lvl up till 75 I used Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet, cos of the +50% fire damage.
Should I change it? or can it still be usefull cos of this %fire damage?
thanks
Last edited by Dhalilax on Sep 4, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
"
Dhalilax wrote:
hello, i just hitted lvl 75 with this build and i have a little question.
i followed step by step the guide, prioritizing +life, +armor and %resist, but I can't figure out what kind of amulet is better.
For lvl up till 75 I used Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet, cos of the +50% fire damage.
Should I change it? or can it still be usefull cos of this %fire damage?
thanks

Hi, as long as you do not feel in need of more survivability (More Life, more/quicker Life Regeneration) it is for sure fine to stay with it. Simply remember yourself when you reach/play higher level content and it might get tricky, that the amu slot is a good way to improve then.
Lonewolf
do you have any alternative gem beside empower lvl 4 + rf lvl 21 and item quantity for 6 link armour? I don't know what to do with my last gem socket.
Hi, why you selection "Whisper of Doom" and "Elemental overload"?
Dual curse you use flammability + witchfire brew and elemental overload gives extra elemental dmg.
Last edited by Reclayow on Sep 4, 2017, 3:21:11 PM
"
do you have any alternative gem beside empower lvl 4 + rf lvl 21 and item quantity for 6 link armour? I don't know what to do with my last gem socket.

Currently there is only Concentrated Effect possible, you also can use a Vaal Gem, also the last 6 link with Portal Gem inspired me, still smiling :-)

@reclayow, thx for answering.
Lonewolf
@ all - Gem section at the Guide has been changed

I am now at home for several hours and as I said I did several testing and math considering new gem setups. For instance since we dropped Pathfinder the CwdT + Blade Vortex setup did not double dip anymore and using a 4 Link just for Elemental Overload alone is a waste.

That said, I reworked the Gem section at the Guide completely, there are now multiple options available and the Blade Vortex setup has been replaced.

2 things right now inbefore hysteria alert.

It is absolutely fine to stick with the CwdT Blade Vortex setup and keep everything as it is.
There are now just multiple and also more effective versions available which you can use.

Also since the change from Pathfinder to Inquisitor/Necromancer we do have a little problem with getting enough Dexterity.
There are 2 quite easy solutions, 1st look that you can get somewhere at your gear ~ 30 Dex.
2nd None of our Dexterity Gems is required to have a high level, sure you might get a little advantage from higher Levels, but it is absolutely fine to level them just as high as your Dexterity does allow.

That said, I am ready for feedback and my bed, was a hard week, good luck and have fun, will be back tomorrow.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Sep 4, 2017, 3:45:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info