Not supported anymore

I do not understand why use Atziri's Splendour , if I use a rare body armour like this:
Spoiler

Is better or not than an Atziri's Splendour? If yes , I will make 5L on this armour

And this Atziri's Splendour is good for this build ? (I have to link yet )
Spoiler

"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
pastebins are giving errors in latest version pob - can you please update at least the 3.0 version?

Latest PoB version is 1.4.62 and all Patebins are working fine, tested on two different Sources.
Still gave me the opportunity to change one minor thing and there are new Pastebins now.

"
Hecci wrote:
I do not understand why use Atziri's Splendour , if I use a rare body armour like this:
Spoiler

Is better or not than an Atziri's Splendour? If yes , I will make 5L on this armour

And this Atziri's Splendour is good for this build ? (I have to link yet )
Spoiler

Because the Splendour has Life on kill which does make the gameplay way smoother, especially in negative maps with -max Res, - Life reg, Vulnerability. Also there are no offcolors, every socket has a 33% chance to roll each color.

Towards your Splendour, there is no Life roll on it.
It is ok to get a 1k Armour 1k Evasion one if you can not afford the ~ 1700 Armour version.
But Life is a must have...
Lonewolf
thank you for answering me, another question here, is it possible to run this build with The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask?
EL PSY CONGROO
"
sg1pt048596 wrote:
thank you for answering me, another question here, is it possible to run this build with The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask?

Yes, the only 2 negative aspect are Energy Shield and no Armour at all. Besides that everything is fine.
Lonewolf
Can these be a way of have 2 curses https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Windscream ? and using the passive points for more dmg or til u can afford to get the 2nd curse from tree.
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Sep 4, 2017, 7:22:38 AM
"
Can these be a way of have 2 curses https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Windscream ? and using the passive points for more dmg or til u can afford to get the 2nd curse from tree.

No, alternative boots without Life do not make any sense. You get 12% MORE damage from the Blood Dance Boots. You wanna enable dual cursing for icnreased damage but giving up damage for it?

If you wanna dual curse that badly just remove some burning/fire nodes or a Jewel slot and get those 3 points to enable whispers of doom.
Lonewolf
Thanks a lot for this guide. I've played 4 other builds to 80+ this league so far and this is the most fun by far (though currency certainly helps with that).

Like I say, really enjoying it and damage is fantastic. I do seem to have relatively low HP compared to the numbers I see in comments (~6.5k at 88). Am I missing something obvious?

-Char is KaysBurningRing.
"
Twinks wrote:
"

No, alternative boots without Life do not make any sense. You get 12% MORE damage from the Blood Dance Boots. You wanna enable dual cursing for icnreased damage but giving up damage for it?

If you wanna dual curse that badly just remove some burning/fire nodes or a Jewel slot and get those 3 points to enable whispers of doom.

Ok was asking just :). Atm I m fooling around with these strange boots xD
now I know why we use blade vortex but where do we get dex from? I see non from your gears
we are short of dex right?
"
now I know why we use blade vortex but where do we get dex from? I see non from your gears
we are short of dex right?

You stop leveling it before the dex requirement should become a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info