[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Runal wrote:
I can afford all the required items but I wont be able to afford a kaoms heart. Is there another chest i could use instead? And if so, how badly affected would my damage and survivability be from not using kaoms. Looked at a lot of mjolner guides and this one looks like a great mix between bossing and clear speed which is what i want.

I used belly for a long time to farm for kaom's. worked ok. gained 1k hp from belly to kaom
Hey guys just wanted to find out hows your guys single target damage , anything from tier 10 up looks like I am doing nothing to the bosses , But getting to the boss is amazing XD

Boss damage feels great imo, even on guardians. I modified the build slightly, using belt of the deceiver and 6 charges together with cwdt ele weakness (using an unset ring so i keep 3 purities).
Bosses up to t14 just melt, t15 take a few seconds. I even need to upgrade to lv21 discharge and dont have the helmet enchant yet, so there is quite a bit of dps to add.
Hi

is a jewel with 11% increased spell damage; 15% increased fire damage, chaos res useful or do the fire damage do not take Effekt

thanks
Thoughts on using The Unshattered Will shield? not sure how to link items but here is the stats on mine. we end up dropping atiny abit of spell damage. but we get more hp, more all res and increased damage with channeling skills? i feel like cyclone would count.

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
The Unshattered Will
Archon Kite Shield
--------
Chance to Block: 27% (augmented)
Armour: 156
Energy Shield: 30
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 85
Int: 85
--------
Sockets: B-B G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
--------
Grants Summon Harbinger of Focus Skill
+73 to maximum Life
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
+44 Mana gained when you Block
+5% Chance to Block
59% increased Damage with Channelling Skills
--------

Last edited by Mrfoot on Aug 26, 2017, 7:20:20 AM
"
renkyn wrote:
Boss damage feels great imo, even on guardians. I modified the build slightly, using belt of the deceiver and 6 charges together with cwdt ele weakness (using an unset ring so i keep 3 purities).
Bosses up to t14 just melt, t15 take a few seconds. I even need to upgrade to lv21 discharge and dont have the helmet enchant yet, so there is quite a bit of dps to add.

HI nice job, why belt of the deceive?
Sorry if this question has been answered before but should I buy Kaom's Heart first or Death's Door?

I don't have the currency for both.

Or should I buy Kaom's Heart and Inya's? And then later getting Death's Door
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
renkyn wrote:

HI nice job, why belt of the deceive?

10% more dmg and very strong defensivly cause of reduced crit damage taken.
i was looking into using the rippling thoughts on the build. its a decent upgrade but would take away our mjolner but if youre good on res and dont wanna use a shield. using the rippling thoughts would be a good idea

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Rippling_Thoughts

So i found a chest plate with tri res 43%fire, 48% cold, 42% light. im sitting at 133% fire, 76% cold, 68% light -18% chaos but im also sitting at about 10k DPS compared to 6.6k and thats with a somewhat shitty the rippling thoughts.

Sad part is lack of shield charge :/ maybe ill run leap
Last edited by Mrfoot on Aug 26, 2017, 2:27:34 PM
What's the stronger helm enchant for this build? +40% Discharge damage or +30% chance for Discharge not to consume charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info