[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Friends I'm sorry I will not play on this league, so there is no way to update the build for the current version of the game.
I'm doing it again this league, anyone has some tips since there are new items?
I'm having a hard time updating the tree to fit the Vaal Pact changes, it was a tight tree.
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Dec 12, 2017, 6:18:51 PM
"
travisiscool wrote:
I imagine kingsguard & mjolner will be good in 3.1 with vaal pact changes.

With Juggernaut and Inya's Epiphany, it's very good :)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
so, vaal pact still good for this build? or we need to change?
Vaal Pact is gone from the game, so is the life leech Berserker.
Check this build instead https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362/page/1
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Dec 17, 2017, 11:45:04 AM
Here what im using:

https://pastebin.com/g7MFRZkc

We are not dead, yet... Our survivability just got hit real hard.
I highly recommend dodging "any" slam attack of "any" boss.
Well I'm still using the Berserker-Vaal Pact tree, I slightly tweak the tree abit due to the location of vp has moved to duelist area. Please check my profile ign: FindingDoryOnFloor for the updated tree, if you are interesting to berserker vaal pact play style.

The achievements of this build:
1. Able to solo all Tier-15 bosses in a 6-man party.
2. Able to kill all guardians deathless (with correct flask and pantheon setups).
3. Able to do all unique maps (except grandmasters).
4. Able to do all breachstone maps.
5. Able to kill elder and elder's guardians deathless.
6. Shaper doable (not deathless).

My current gears setup is as followed (still pretty same as 3.0 version):
Last edited by FindingTomatoOnFloor on Jan 1, 2018, 7:33:50 AM
Hello!

I know it's a juggernaut build but I'm a berserker following some other builds and I'm stuck right now, maybe someone here can give me some tips?

This is my gear right now, got gems with increased spell damage and maximum life. My damage is pretty low and i can't find out why, can it be because of the gems lvl??

Im afraid to waste more currency on this build and it not work so I didnt buy devoto's and/or voll's..

Any help will be appreciated
"
Phillipefn wrote:
Hello!

I know it's a juggernaut build but I'm a berserker following some other builds and I'm stuck right now, maybe someone here can give me some tips?

This is my gear right now, got gems with increased spell damage and maximum life. My damage is pretty low and i can't find out why, can it be because of the gems lvl??

Im afraid to waste more currency on this build and it not work so I didnt buy devoto's and/or voll's..

Any help will be appreciated

Hey mate, you are taking elemental equilibrium passive, but from your gears I do not see ADDED COLD DAMAGE TO ATTACK mod, you should look for something like this to proc the ee effect.

Next it's advice to leave your cwdt + bv set up at level 1 so that you will gain power charges constantly.

Discharge + controlled destruction + conc. effect for more damage (combat with boss).
Discharge + controlled destruction + arc for more clear speed.

Lastly a voll's devotion amulet will greatly increase your dps. Hope this would be helpful to you mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info