[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Why two different trees? Would you mind posting pros/cons of choosing one over the other? Thanks!
I can afford all the required items but I wont be able to afford a kaoms heart. Is there another chest i could use instead? And if so, how badly affected would my damage and survivability be from not using kaoms. Looked at a lot of mjolner guides and this one looks like a great mix between bossing and clear speed which is what i want.
I forgot to grab my main's Kaom's Heart and ran a T6 map bare-chested. xD (Using dual Mjolner over Saffel's while I grind through the 70s.)

To those asking about Kaom's being necessary: it's just some more damage and survival. I wouldn't call it required, but it's probably super helpful for running endgame stuff, like Uber Atziri, Guardians, and Shaper.
Hi. Before a volls devotion, how can i get endurance charges?
Feedback 2 in progress: with 5730 hp, enfeeble, immune to ignite this guy one-hit dies in trio fight with Y'ara'az even if there are all 3 of them. On Uber flameblast and storms one hit as well.

Shaper can be down with 4.8khp, 6 power charges, 5 endurance charges, epifany boots.

Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 24, 2017, 11:56:52 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Feedback 2 in progress: with 5730 hp, enfeeble, immune to ignite this guy one-hit dies in trio fight with Y'ara'az even if there are all 3 of them. On Uber flameblast and storms one hit as well.

Shaper can be down with 4.8khp, 6 power charges, 5 endurance charges, epifany boots.

u easy kill shaper? i got low dps :S area full vortex
"
Rexeos wrote:

so in other words, not a great build? lol how is the map farming going?
"
m0rf33 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rexeos wrote:

u easy kill shaper? i got low dps :S area full vortex

It was not easy, but doable. When I had jewels with only 2x spell damage, area was full of vortex too in 2nd Shaper fight.
"
Mrfoot wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rexeos wrote:

so in other words, not a great build? lol how is the map farming going?

It feels like playing Cyclone. You can kill some mobs with only Shield Charge, but you almost always have to finish few mobs with Cyclone. If there is yellow one, Cyclone always have to be used. I am talking about when lvl 20 discharge is on place and lvl 13 maps. I doubt it will get much better with lvl 21, even improvement could be seen imo.
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 25, 2017, 2:45:08 PM
"
It feels like playing Cyclone. You can kill some mobs with only Shield Charge, but you almost always have to finish few mobs with Cyclone. If there is yellow one, Cyclone always have to be used. I am talking about when lvl 20 discharge is on place and lvl 13 maps. I doubt it will get much better with lvl 21, even improvement could be seen imo.

Noted, im level 87 atm and i mainly just farm T2 maps for currency. highest iv done is T12 or T14. iv been using all my orbs of regret when i get them so once i hit 110-120 refund points, i might respec. tho i dont even have half the gear needed for the build.
Last edited by Mrfoot on Aug 25, 2017, 3:33:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info