[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

This is more or less my end game build for the Harbinger league but holy sh!t am I ever breaking my balls trying to save enough to get this ball rolling.

I can afford a Voll's Devotion with the nearly 300c I have saved (!) but to see that I'll need another 400c+ for Kaom's is really sapping my ambition.

Would it be possible to get away with this up to T15 with a traditional 5L Kingsguard until I can afford the chest?
I'm confused on Skill Tree for early Levels. 1-40. I'm making the Path to Vaal Pact in the skill tree. Picking Up HP nodes after 60. It's the first time I'm trying a build like this.

I understand that once I hit ascendancy COS I can pick up Vaal Pact.

But what I'm trying to say is what gems I should be using after 28 Warchief x2, with Faster Attack and Cyclone.

My other issue with money lol. I got a Whispering Ice Build I'm farming maps atm. Unless there's a better method to cash. I'll gladly appreciate it.
"
nortx wrote:
finally, maxed out gear! :D
2x discharge 21 (single & AoE), kaoms +1, volls +1 curse, repentance with temp. chains, all res 105% (85/80/84) and 6.764 life.
Spoiler

Hi! Thanks a lot for the build.

May I ask how that 105% cap is working? How do you go from 85/80/84 to 105 everywhere? I'm still trying to figure how to min/max with the wise oak.

Also, what would be the most important gems to have at 20/20, 21/20 or 20/23?
Last edited by Omgrly on Aug 23, 2017, 1:28:57 AM
"
philophil wrote:

use this belt for ur build u gain 1 extra discharge per sec

How?
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

How?

it reduces the cooldown from mjolner's trigger
Anyone else getting dizzy playing discharge lol? Cool build though! Good Work!
"
Omgrly wrote:
"
nortx wrote:
finally, maxed out gear! :D
2x discharge 21 (single & AoE), kaoms +1, volls +1 curse, repentance with temp. chains, all res 105% (85/80/84) and 6.764 life.
Spoiler

Hi! Thanks a lot for the build.

May I ask how that 105% cap is working? How do you go from 85/80/84 to 105 everywhere? I'm still trying to figure how to min/max with the wise oak.

Also, what would be the most important gems to have at 20/20, 21/20 or 20/23?

All uncapped resist are 105% (when all uncapped resist are the same, wise oak reduced all elemental damage taken and penetrate all elemental resist). My current resist are 85%/80%/84 (+1 fire (tree), +1 all (kaom's +1), +4 (saffel's frame), +4 fire/lightning (puirity of...)
The only gem u need lvl 21 is DISCHARGE (21/0 is OK).

"
skizzikbr wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

How?

it reduces the cooldown from mjolner's trigger

Its a good belt, BUT, my cyclone with faster atacks 20/20 has only 3.72 atacks per second... in this case (20% reduced cd), 5.0 atacks per second will be necessary to be eficient (5 APS/ 5discharge/second). In other hand, this build don't need more DPS since we need good resist/atributte in belt.

cya
If u use good n optimized gear using that belt on mjolner is very doable its more a budget decision. And yes this build need MORE dmg 1M dmg is far from being something insane.

Also read the wiki so u will understand that cyclone hit 2 time per attack so if ur attack speed it 3APS u will hit the mob 6 time with cyclone. So anybody should be able to use that belt.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 23, 2017, 10:09:05 PM
Thanks for the answer!
Last edited by Omgrly on Aug 23, 2017, 3:20:54 PM
"
nortx wrote:
"
Ribsu wrote:
So Yeah Noob question but What minor Pantheon should be the best ? Using Lunaris for map clear and Solaris For bosses atm but no idea what for minors

Soul of yugul in my opnion is the best minor for this build, reduced reflect (maps with reflect elemental are viable) and a little defense against shapper.

Hey man. I noticed you aren't spec'd into the power charge on the right side of the tree anymore and went back to get Art of the Gladiator down by Duelist. Do you think this is the better setup?

Also what major panteon are you using? Thanks for all the info!
BigKnox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info