3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

So after that great waist of time again Badbuild ur build is awesome keep improving it ppl really need that CI version its the more viable all around wander build.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Nephalim wrote:
24% dps vs 3000 ES and he can still improve his stats with +2 barrage enchant and foe bite.

what are u talking about he's using a +2 barrage enchant COE O_O
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Nephalim wrote:
24% dps vs 3000 ES and he can still improve his stats with +2 barrage enchant and foe bite.

I have the enchant lol
deciding between this and contractor's CI wander build. What's the major difference between these two?
For some reason I thought you did not.

Your final dps vs shaper with all the buffs I mentioned but not shock = 2.8 million.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
revo_style wrote:
deciding between this and contractor's CI wander build. What's the major difference between these two?

It appears he is completely elemental damage, and takes more pen in tree and uses the dps gloves (Thunderfists) where I have only 95% lightning pen and go based off a phys wand

Edit: We both are CI btw and I believe around same es overall
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 2, 2017, 12:41:34 AM
"
revo_style wrote:

Safer for lvling n much more ez to swap into a ELE wand if u don't have the currency for it just require 3 node swap. And also he's using the phys-cold node, this make it much more safe when ur using a phys wand for t15-t16 vs those porcupine. Also that build is CI so its alot ez to get high ES unlike othger LL version or life version. Might not be the highest DMG possible (thats mostly related to gear), but its by far the more balanced n safe.
Thanks for the quick reply guys! Have never played wander before. If I use an ele wand for this build the tree is still the same right? (hard to get a good phy one in temp league)
For the most part there is very little variation between CI wand builds in terms of gear gear and passive wise unless you think using choir is a radical build difference.

Passive wise there is very little variation between CI And LL.

The fact there are about 8 threads for the same 2-3 wand build is pretty damn stupid. Not sure why everyone jumped on the wand train in 2.6 after wands get nerfed hard on the base crit chance.

"
revo_style wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply guys! Have never played wander before. If I use an ele wand for this build the tree is still the same right? (hard to get a good phy one in temp league)

Literally no reason to use a physical wand unless you want to spend 280 exalts for a
~10% dps gain. The following does more than badbuild's current wand with the same physical tree. As in, tempest blast and winter intact.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 2, 2017, 12:50:32 AM
"
revo_style wrote:

Drop winter spirit and Tempest blast on tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info