3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

"
Thunder71 wrote:
Nice to see a wander that doesn't have a measly 7K ES pool. I've always been interested in wanders and this looks perfect.

I already have Skyforths and Dying Sun (and like 1k fusing for a 6L). However, I only have 20ex left. Do you think it's enough to get to Shaper?

+2 Barrage COE is quite rare and a looooot more expensive than the enchant on a normal Hubris, and I feel like I'll lose a lot of single target without the enchant. Would it be better to get a +2 Barrage Hubris Circlet or get a COE without the enchant?

Wands are also quite expensive. Is crafting or buying one will be cheaper and is Phys or Lightning is cheaper?

Or ultimately do you think I should just save up another 10x or smthn. :P

Thanks for your time!

Hey thanks! Yeah I like that this isn't too glass cannon-y but still has respectable damage
As too the helmets, I believe that getting a CoE without enchant will be better than getting a hubris with enchant, but I'm not 100% sure.
Crafting wands is quite painful so I wouldn't recommend trying to get the wand you need right away through it, but you could have a long term goal to craft a decent wand.
I believe a pure ele wand is cheaper currently, although they are becoming meta so they probably still cost a bit for a good one. However, you don't need a great wand to get started, a okay-ish one will do.
Obviously the more currency you have, the better the build gets but you shouldn't need insane gear to get started. A problem you might run into though without leg. vinktar is reliable leech on end game bosses. You could swap in a overflowing chalice, which should help a bit, or you can go down to duelist leech nodes. I used to not run leg. Vinktar just because I didn't initially want to get hooked on the Vinktar hype-train, and used duelist leech. This does mean less ES/Damage, but I was able to tank Shaper's beam with just duelist leech so it can definitely work.
This is absolutely the most well balanced wand build I've seen so far. There is only one I've seen with more barrage dps but the difference is minor (10-15% more dps) compared to 3,000 ES.

Elemental wands perform extremely well, far better than most high end physical wands in many cases.
"

I believe that getting a CoE without enchant will be better than getting a hubris with enchant, but I'm not 100% sure.

CoE +2 barrage are like 60 exalts on both SC and legacy unless those are price fixers. For 60 exalts you can get ring/amulets to make up the difference of 2 more projectiles. I would agree and with CoE with a nice enchant.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 1, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
Sry BadBuild nothing personnal here im answering to Nephalim here.

According to POB Badbuild Wander output :2.4M dmg vs shaper (not factoring point Blank)
my build output around 3.9M dmg vs shaper (not factoring point blank)

so pls ur 10-15% dmg make no sense at all

Edit: i do believe most ppl should play CI until they lvl up like ur build its far more safe n efficient
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 1, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
"
philophil wrote:
Sry BadBuild nothing personnal here im answering to Nephalim here.

According to POB Badbuild Wander output :2.4M dmg vs shaper (not factoring point Blank)
my build output around 3.9M dmg vs shaper (not factoring point blank)

so pls ur 10-15% dmg make no sense at all

Edit: i do believe most ppl should play CI until they lvl up like ur build its far more safe n efficient

Can you take a screenshot of PoB with your build? It says 2.4M vs shaper with all flasks up and power charges and frenzy charges with 6 linked barrage : BARR + wed + ele focus + slower + crit strike + crit dam. No shock, no PT the baseline.
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 1, 2017, 11:51:49 PM
ofc because u didn't inputed vaalhaste + atziri promise on my build. But i did input vaal haste + every possible buff on bad build when inputing it on POB.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
ofc because u didn't inputed vaalhaste + atziri promise on my build. But i did input vaal haste + every possible buff on bad build when inputing it on POB.

So you did the same with bad's build and gave him every buff possible as well? Or you just did it for yours?

did it for both

Edit: currently now is char has a 4L barrage so i did input a 6L barage WED/inc crit/crit dmg/ele focus/slow proj ofc all gem input are 21/20

took out vaalhaste, golem,BR on my char cuz he changed is gem link again

result now is build: 1.56M vs shaper ( no point blank factored)

my setup: 2.9M vs shaper (no point blank factored)
Last edited by philophil on Apr 2, 2017, 12:25:09 AM
With Vaal haste + blood rage + boot enchant + every flask + power charges + frenzy charges SHOCKED vs shaper:
He has 4.5m dps with foe bite and +2 barrage coe vs shaper.
He has 3.1m dps with his current gear vs shaper.

"
Edit: currently now is char has a 4L barrage so i did input a 6L barage WED/inc crit/crit dmg/ele focus/slow proj ofc all gem input are 21/20

barrage,WED,added light,slow proj, ele focus,light pen OR crit dam.

ICS does nothing on his build.
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 2, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
anyway my setup has 3.86M vs shaper no shock everything up so its more then ur 10% to 15% dmg u said.

in fact its around 24%
24% dps vs 3000 ES and he can still improve his stats with +2 barrage enchant and foe bite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info