3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

nice build :) wander getting some love
Last edited by pannendienst on Aug 30, 2017, 3:40:43 PM
Pan come n join the wanderFinder hype train (even if ur already in XD)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Thanks for shootout! <3

Have you tried swapping the 3 Nodes of Winter Spirit for a Jewel Socket?
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 27, 2017, 6:44:19 AM
For all the tooltip warrior looking at that build saying u have higher number, he's using lightning pen on is 6L barrage, thats the reason why the tooltips isn't crazy high, if u really care about number just put inc crit dmg there.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 6:49:26 AM
"
pannendienst wrote:
nice build :) wanger getting some love

Haha yeah, thanks! Been seeing lots of posts pop up recently

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Thanks for shootout! <3

Have you tried swapping the 3 Nodes of Winter Spirit for a Jewel Socket?

No problem
And I could for more damage, but Winter Spirit lets me shatter which I like to have
Last edited by BadBuild on Mar 27, 2017, 9:31:23 AM
Ah, i just saw that you are running no Herald of Ice, my bad. :D
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Ah, i just saw that you are running no Herald of Ice, my bad. :D

Yeah, I messed around with some aura nodes and Herald duah COH with a +1 Curse ammy but idk, required me to drop some nodes on tree for something that I barely noticed lol
I do believe this is the second highest barrage dps wand build Ive seen so far (assuming you used foe bite) and has nearly 10,000 ES to boot.

Seriously impressive numbers.

DPS vs guardians: 1.82 million not factoring in point blank,shock,boot enchant
ES: 9555
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 28, 2017, 12:35:47 AM
Hi currently following your build and my barrage is sitting at 49k with wrath and ice golem any ideas on where to improve?

"
happie wrote:
Hi currently following your build and my barrage is sitting at 49k with wrath and ice golem any ideas on where to improve?

Uh, its hard to say exactly without seeing your full char/tree, but I'm going to take a guess and say your jewels could most likely be upgraded. Also, a level 21 Wrath and Added Lightning Damage will boost your damage a bit. The boot enchant "Adds 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently" is like a mini-wrath vs bosses, but its a legit damage boost.
Another thing with noting is that a ring with T1 Flat Lightning gives me more damage than a ring with T1 WED atm, which is why my one ring doesnt have WED although you need to have both
I'm currently at 68.7k barrage tooltip in hideout with Wrath/golem not flasked or anything so your 49k isnt that far behind. If you open your char page, I might be able to help some more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info