etup just opened 144 req keys and

great thing about playing SSF this league is I simply couldnt care less about keys.

I honestly dont care about them either way even if I could buy them- the items people consider 'good' got nerfed for a reason, and even if I could reastically get a legacy vinktars I dont see a reason to play it.

and the items people consider 'shit' are often worse or on par with the regular uniques that drop and dont offer anything mechanically different.

they did overdo the rarity of the key, tiering it with weighted item rng, for those who actually want to get a 'good' legacy item

Many were nerfed because GGG is lame. How is 1000 kaoms even OP compared to CI where I've never had less than 12K ES? Hell with shield 15-16K about. And you get sockets. vs 9-10K life only.

I've never seen a reasonable nerf. All it does is kill ways to play the overkill way GGG does it anyway.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2017, 1:49:33 AM
kaoms wasn't nerfed this past league,you know? kaoms was nerfed way back when CI still had tons of downsides and didn't have top tier rolls readily available.

plus, its not about kaoms vs CI, it's kaoms vs other life based chests. hell I believe kaoms was actually one of like 3 nonleague specific items that was turned off for one league.

oh and yeah vinktars shouldn't been nerfed at all. it was just fine and dandy the way it was. right?

most of nerfed items that went legacy had a very good reason to be nerfed at the time, and for the majority of them the nerf was actually overdue.
Last edited by grepman on Mar 23, 2017, 2:13:29 AM
and ad far as reasonableness goes, yeah ggg tends to seesaw the balance, but it's not like there weren't any reasonable nerfs at all.

taste of hate, voidheart, kaoms and many others that went legacy were all reasonable nerfs. these items are still widely used in many builds yet they aren't as retardedly strong they demolish choices as they used to be. well, toh is debatable I guess because it's still very strong
I would like to buy an ancient voidheart once league merges with standard.
"
neonive wrote:
On the bright side I have noticed keys slightly cheaper since this thread.

HAHAHAHA. I refuse to play legacy league because I expected this.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I gotta be honest, if that was me I would feel like I had been [Removed by Support]. Like when a trophy wife never having a job in her life divorces her husband, takes half of his money, the house, the cars, the furniture, and the husband's dog that he owned before he ever met her.

Please try to not use the word [Removed by Support] inappropriately or flippantly. And try to tone down the misogyny.

thank you
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 8:15:47 PM
"
captbeef wrote:

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
captbeef wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I gotta be honest, if that was me I would feel like I had been [Removed by Support]. Like when a trophy wife never having a job in her life divorces her husband, takes half of his money, the house, the cars, the furniture, and the husband's dog that he owned before he ever met her.

Please try to not use the word [Removed by Support] inappropriately or flippantly. And try to tone down the misogyny.

thank you

LOL!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 8:22:44 PM
"
grepman wrote:
and ad far as reasonableness goes, yeah ggg tends to seesaw the balance, but it's not like there weren't any reasonable nerfs at all.

taste of hate, voidheart, kaoms and many others that went legacy were all reasonable nerfs. these items are still widely used in many builds yet they aren't as retardedly strong they demolish choices as they used to be. well, toh is debatable I guess because it's still very strong

vinks little strong i admit. I mean nerf LL from 8.9% to 2% then give a 30% flask. big derp move. But now with only 1 charge useless for many (big aoe and fast, or pathfinder) so you actually get utility. 100% Voidheart aint shit. little help melee gets nerfed to ground and about to be nerfed again with double dip nerf in 3.0.

I used it in a few build and actually makes melee decent. With massive double dipping. Like hidden potential and 150% worth of magics and other things.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2017, 3:36:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info