etup just opened 144 req keys and

On the bright side I have noticed keys slightly cheaper since this thread.
LOL.
Prophecy: 1 in 4 chance at something good from councel, set less rare then key cuase farmable
Breachstones: i got a good item 1 in 5 runs(elemental ones btw) stones cheap as fuck at 6c and way less rare then keys again cause farmable(and yes i know chaos breach way more expensive but also whit much higher chance to get something good)
Keys 1 in a 100 chance to get something good(i am at 9-0 atm) and even then you have to luck out it seems, not farmable cause pure rng if it drops or not.
This is my main problem whit this league previous ones you could farm deterministically to get the leaguespecific items you want, this time you cannot so it realy feels like there is nothing to grind for this league which makes it realy boring imo.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
..... its called LEGACY league though .... the reliquary keys are the only good reason to play this league
kek clasic gigigi scam
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
And we don't care
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I guess he got what he deserved.
Spreading salt since 2006
Glad to see this will only happen in 2.6 temp leagues, for once the leagues end, it is time to take the key to the grave.

Spoiler
Inb4 I get trolled and GGG adds this to the core game and no leaguestones for 3.0.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 22, 2017, 5:56:55 AM
"
Perq wrote:
And we don't care

Who are "you"?
I can imagine the majority of players care about the drops and gains in a loot based game.

The forum and poe trade gave just the vague perspective of drop probabilities. But no one knew it's that bad, sample was narrow.

There are two factors: the key drop rate, and second - how item drops are weighted. Both appear to be balanced in a way, which in practice defines the legacy part of the legacy league as pointless and humiliating. Those who play the league for the chance of a useful legacy item drop are tricked.

Willson said they preferred to make key drops scarce, to be able to keep item quality in line. From what was seen the legacy event is a mockery and he's a massive troll. Not that the latter has ever been a secret for long term players.
Imagine if he decided to make key drops more common - springleaf for everyone...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Mar 22, 2017, 6:12:43 AM
The carrot is on a stick on Jupiter and wrapped in barbed wire :)

It would be better if this stupid mechanic didn't exist. Give us rare and unique leaguestones instead = actual fun & content.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info