etup just opened 144 req keys and

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Yeah I watched Etup too, kinda makes you depressed. What did he say, something like 3k chaos orbs spent.

Yeahhh..

5K Chaos actually, but ya depressing

5.5k Actually
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
He got all crap, except the things he got that weren't crap.
who

cares
Sad, the keys are so stupid rare and u get garbage from them 99% of the time. I was over 92 before I had one drop and got crap from it.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
im actually confused as to why people are surprised by the drop rates of the keys, and drops from the keys themselves...

the wording from GGG was pretty clear. essentially saying don't expect a key drop, and definitely don't expect anything top tier from the keys.
"
Dkodr wrote:
I think they should buff the drop-rate on those keys tbh.

Ain't it a kicker when they suddenly buff drop rate at the last week of the league?
Relic keys are exactly like GGG "RNG" loot boxes
What is the harming in raising their drop rates a little bit if 99% of the drops are worthless? 2 keys in 100 hours seems stingy even by ggg standards.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I gotta be honest, if that was me I would feel like I had been [Removed by Support]. Like when a trophy wife never having a job in her life divorces her husband, takes half of his money, the house, the cars, the furniture, and the husband's dog that he owned before he ever met her.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 8:09:33 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I gotta be honest, if that was me I would feel like I had been [Removed by Support]. Like when a trophy wife never having a job in her life divorces her husband, takes half of his money, the house, the cars, the furniture, and the husband's dog that he owned before he ever met her.

Thats just consequence to stupid reasons for relationship.

I havent found rec key yet but i dont give a fuck. Game is called Path of Exile to travelling the Path is the goal and finding whatever RGNesus will give You. Not expecting anything.

Me? I wouldnt. Its just a game.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 8:12:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info