etup just opened 144 req keys and

I think the price for keys is right simply because its made to be a gamble. You pay 1 ex for eventually getting a 500 ex item so i dont really get it why people complain about the prices. I doubt anyone here wins from the lottery every day so..
It's hilarious.

GGG introduces slot machine based 100% on rng

Noone cares.

GGG openly says: the drop rates are very low and dozens of items are just for the sake of it

Noone cares.

Streamer gets shit drops.

OMG OMG THE LEAGUE IS USELESS WE HAVE PROOF
Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Mar 22, 2017, 6:16:04 AM
"
Turbodevil wrote:
It's hilarious.

GGG introduces slot machine based 100% on rng

Noone cares.

GGG openly says: the drop rates are very low and dozens of items are just for the sake of it

Noone cares.

Streamer gets shit drops.

OMG OMG THE LEAGUE IS USELESS WE HAVE PROOF

Everyday GD, for some time now. :( Reddit, too. Honestly, it is saddening to see how easily people get manipulated into thinking certain things. One stupid Reddit post and we have dozens of people lamenting over the league being dead.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I had 3 keys drop so far and I sold all of them. I asked all 3 buyers to link me what they got and it was all garbage.
Given how low of a chance of getting anything good from it I think a gamble of 55c is way too high. If the drop rate was buffed and the keys value would drop to about 15c I'd try my luck then. Otherwise my current 150c profit sounds much better.
"
torturo wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
And we don't care

Who are "you"?
I can imagine the majority of players care about the drops and gains in a loot based game.

The forum and poe trade gave just the vague perspective of drop probabilities. But no one knew it's that bad, sample was narrow.

There are two factors: the key drop rate, and second - how item drops are weighted. Both appear to be balanced in a way, which in practice defines the legacy part of the legacy league as pointless and humiliating. Those who play the league for the chance of a useful legacy item drop are tricked.

Willson said they preferred to make key drops scarce, to be able to keep item quality in line. From what was seen the legacy event is a mockery and he's a massive troll. Not that the latter has ever been a secret for long term players.
Imagine if he decided to make key drops more common - springleaf for everyone...

Uh this is wrong, he stated just the opposite. He wanted them more common with more so more people could have the oppertunity to use them, so they added more filler crap items to keep the good items much more rare.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Then I've misinterpreted his words and scenario is even worse.

If "more rare than exalt" translates as "common" to him, I have a personal problem as a player.
If he's further balancing the item pool and chance to drop, according to his belief of "common", it's even scarier.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Mar 22, 2017, 11:09:50 AM
I sold the 1 key I had drop. Too rare of a drop to risk on the garbage loot. Best decision I made. Will sell the rest if I find anymore as well. They botched this pretty hard.
When i find key i will open it. Ane i will open each and every i find. Just beacuse i can.
I never had a key drop or used one. Good thing I'm not a betting man.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I read somewhere Chris saying that the relicquary drops will be rather common or something along this line but good items will be extremely rare. Looks like it is not that case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info