5.2 Mirrors per 1 Legacy Vinktars on POETrade currently (47:9)

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
All that currency and youre still complaining about Vinktar prices ? top luls.

Whats the motivation for playing the league then is the point.. So one can grind all over, but way more for the same shit?

If this is the case (which it appears to be), and if you're fine with it then I guess everything is great.

Guess I'll just wait for next league, as I find grinding for gear I got last league as boring, especially at the premium cost we are seeing now.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 28, 2017, 5:10:04 PM
Gee whizz, its almost as if that hasnt been the game since leagues.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Gee whizz, its almost as if that hasnt been the game since leagues.

The best question is should a legacy Vink cost 100ex in a temp league that was supposed to make such items accessible again.

I read some people think it shouldn't have even come back, while others like me thing a league with rewards as those items should have them available at a reasonable cost.

I just don't think 100ex a few weeks into league is reasonable is all.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 28, 2017, 5:17:10 PM
Question becomes, It is any easier to get 100 ex on a temp league than it is to get however many exalts a legacy vinktar costs on standard?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Question becomes, It is any easier to get 100 ex on a temp league than it is to get however many exalts a legacy vinktar costs on standard?

Well, std they are half the price last I checked, granted people are selling at those prices.

EDIT: Its funny, this is the one league where some exclusives (best ones) started sky-high and will go down in prices once std gets closer.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 28, 2017, 5:23:15 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
The answer here is yes. All leagues but Darkshrines available FOR FREE, at all times. This league makes Perandus look like a joke in comparison to the amount of profit you can make in a league.

My enjoyment, personally, comes from rolling items. Soo i blow most my currency i get instantly, but its no big deal for me because making it has only become easier over the leagues.

The more important factor here though, is Legacy Vinktars even needed ? The answer ? Nope. Its still the second most busted flask in the game.

The new most broken flask in the game is hilariously cheap and common.

Build your res around it and it makes Vinktars look like childs play.

Edit - Also they are cheaper in standard.

http://poe.trade/search/umameaniobaras

I put in anything above 30ex thats what showed online.

Edit 2 - The important thing here isnt whether or not it is Legacy Vinktars the item. Whats important here is its Relic Legacy Vinktars. Theres only going to be a limited amount of RELIC legacy Vinktars because Relics are more than likely not going to be added as a permanent feature. Theres a premium on the flask art.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 28, 2017, 5:27:32 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
The more important factor here though, is Legacy Vinktars even needed ? The answer ? Nope. Its still the second most busted flask in the game.
Looks like Im going to agree with you for once today :)

All you need is a (Increased flask duration) and (Reduced Flasks Use) belt and the reg Vink maintains just fine.
"
CaoMengde wrote:
how the fuck you make so much??

for like 2 years the most ive EVER HAD was like 4ex , and then i took advantage of perandus league and went up to like 50exalts

and now i have (after selling a vinktars) like 90exalts and like idk 100 exalts in alt art items (re-invest)

i guess you run super fast clearspeed build with 6man party??
i run sorta slow with just 1 or 2 other people

party quantity boost is total horseshit, thats part of why ill only EVER have given this game $20

Usually when I party with people are guildies and maximum groups of 3; and one of those has to be a necro support. But yeah, when I party with people they tend to get GG drops or exalts dropping for them which makes me salty, so I prefer to play alone d:)

Just need to grind and grind and do sessions which are couple of hours long with hardly and wasted time in between. Talking about using Quad-stash tabs as dumps and not doing chaos recipe passed week 1-2, usually when you're into regal recipe it isn't worth doing the recipe anymore. I was doing packs of 50-100 maps and cleaning my quad tab when it was full on "breaks"
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info