5.2 Mirrors per 1 Legacy Vinktars on POETrade currently (47:9)

In a league all about legacy items, does this ratio not concern anyone chasing this or similar legacy items?

Note: This includes offline listing.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 11:16:38 PM
Haven't you thought that majority of people ought to keep their legacy vinktars or mirrors, rather than sell them. I know I would, honestly.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Mar 21, 2017, 12:01:38 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
Haven't you thought that majority of people ought to keep their legacy vinktars or mirrors, rather than sell them. I know I would, honestly.

You can make all the assumptions you want about consumption of mirrors or use of items, but the fact is this ratio is what it is now.

At this current time Vinktars is 5x more rare then a mirror, at least on POEtrade. Its actually been this way for awhile, as Ive been watching both.
Not strange at all. If I have a mirror, I'm gonna sell it, because otherwise it is almost entirely useless. If I get a legacy vinktar, im gonna use that shit because it's op as fuck.
"
In a league all about legacy items, does this ratio not concern anyone chasing this or similar legacy items?

Note: This includes offline listing.

Like usual, GGG let's down my expectations about 75% of the time.

I'm very disappointed so far with the Relics and their usefulness.

Overall decent league though.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
How do you find the legacy Vinktars on poe trade? I can only find the nerfed version.

Nm i figured it out.

Crazy people listing them for 9999 exalts.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Mar 21, 2017, 2:08:02 PM
idk i sold one in standard for 70ex at start of league,
appears theyre down to 50ex in standard, but theyre probably price fixers

... should I buy it back for 50ex?

... ill probably be able to get a foil one at end of league for 50ex... probably less
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 21, 2017, 4:17:08 PM
It's almost as if a legacy Vinktar's is 5.2 times more likely to be kept rather than sold.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
crystalwitch wrote:
It's almost as if a legacy Vinktar's is 5.2 times more likely to be kept rather than sold.

Perhaps it is, or its 5.2 times less likely to drop, but most likely a combination of the two factors.

Without data sources its all speculations, but objectively speaking its supply in relation to mirrors is very limited on POE Trade.
all those exploited exalts were likely invested into one asshole controlling the market. Don't worry he has more, but when you get to farm 3k exalteds per day, and the majority are farming 3k wisdom fragments int he same time, you can price control any market you want. Throw in the "custom" indexers that let you snatch up deals BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN FUCKING SEE THEM. Not hard to understand the massive price fixing this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info