5.2 Mirrors per 1 Legacy Vinktars on POETrade currently (47:9)

"
Maybe they shouldn't have called it "Legacy" League then?

Frankly, it's not called "Legacy Items" league. It's just legacy league.

"
This makes no sense. Legacy means items no longer obtainable, the maps mods have no bearing on this. The only way to get Leg items is with a key at the reliquary.

And map mods have always been around through Zana.. Nothing new here.

Where did you get the notion that legacy refers to items no longer obtainable. Legacy means "from the past".. So, yes, legacy items refer to items from the past. However, legacy itself does not imply items.

So, in this case, the legacy league is a homage to all of the past leagues.. The "items" is only a very small subset.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834597

That link contains the announcement for legacy league. Read through the "Ultimate Flashback Event" paragraph to get an idea of what it is about. And yes, you can still get legacy items drop from leaguestones. There have been reports of people finding headhunters in Nemesis leaguestone areas, etc.

Again, here, legacy items doesn't refer to "OP items that were nerfed later on". Legacy items refer to items from the past, which includes league specific items which no longer drop (unless you use a Zana mod to force the league on to the zone, or a leaguestone to do the same).
"
Ashwin wrote:
Where did you get the notion that legacy refers to items no longer obtainable. Legacy means "from the past".. So, yes, legacy items refer to items from the past. However, legacy itself does not imply items.

>>>>

"

In the context of this game, Legacy is in reference to Legacy items... Hence it being the core mechanic of finding them though the reliquary.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop-restricted_item#legacy

"Legacy items
Main pages: List of legacy base items and List of legacy unique items

Legacy items are discontinued versions of items that have been subjected to balance changes which do not affect existing copies of the item. Due to their limited availability, their prices can be high. "

/Discussion
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 23, 2017, 11:25:45 AM
"

In the context of this game, Legacy is in reference to Legacy items... Hence it being the core mechanic of finding them though the reliquary.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop-restricted_item#legacy

"Legacy items
Main pages: List of legacy base items and List of legacy unique items

Legacy items are discontinued versions of items that have been subjected to balance changes which do not affect existing copies of the item. Due to their limited availability, their prices can be high. "

Not true..

See how even your link says "Legacy ITEMS"? Legacy ITEMS are discontinued versions, yes, however, legacy in general does not mean legacy items..

If you are still bent on giving GGG crap about the league design, I'll stop arguing, because frankly, there's no point.
"
Ashwin wrote:

Not true..

See how even your link says "Legacy ITEMS"? Legacy ITEMS are discontinued versions, yes, however, legacy in general does not mean legacy items..

Dude, just stop... LOL
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 23, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Not strange at all. If I have a mirror, I'm gonna sell it, because otherwise it is almost entirely useless. If I get a legacy vinktar, im gonna use that shit because it's op as fuck.

/thread

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Not strange at all. If I have a mirror, I'm gonna sell it, because otherwise it is almost entirely useless. If I get a legacy vinktar, im gonna use that shit because it's op as fuck.

This is where the thread should have ended
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
Grimmhammer wrote:

This is where the thread should have ended

Point of the thread is to highlight how rare the now 100ex Vinktars is.. Weather it was a mirror or another insanely expensive items to compare it to, the point was the same.

Thanks for the bump
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 23, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
Looks like these flasks are down to 80ex at the lowest listing price.

Supply is up to 25 inc offline.

It's presumable either drop rates increased, and/or there are no buyers at this insanely high pricepoint.

I havnt played in days since this league is so dull and the chase unique being so rare/expensive, but thought this was worth mentioning.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 28, 2017, 10:03:28 AM
"
"
StDrakeX wrote:

d:)

Very nice! How was it acquired and when?

I also noticed you have Skyforth and HH, too. Thats pretty impressive a few weeks into league with a lvl99 char, so you were clearly farming the entire time.

Very interested how you made all that currency???

Farmed for my pair of skyforths, chanced another and cadiro my headhunter. The Vinktar was purchased after I got my Skyforth and chose it over a headhunter since I thought it's value at the time was affordable (it was 55ex)

As for acquiring currency you just need to play a lot and efficiently. I make 5-10ex a day on average with drops and sales, and on very good days I made 15ex or so. Mapping does cost a lot but if you can sustain with just arch and go strands you make a lot of currency mapping to 100.

Sold everything and just gonna keep the Vinktar for Standard as a momento

Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Mar 28, 2017, 2:10:21 PM
how the fuck you make so much??

for like 2 years the most ive EVER HAD was like 4ex , and then i took advantage of perandus league and went up to like 50exalts

and now i have (after selling a vinktars) like 90exalts and like idk 100 exalts in alt art items (re-invest)

i guess you run super fast clearspeed build with 6man party??
i run sorta slow with just 1 or 2 other people

party quantity boost is total horseshit, thats part of why ill only EVER have given this game $20
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 28, 2017, 2:56:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info