5.2 Mirrors per 1 Legacy Vinktars on POETrade currently (47:9)

Well i would like to see some more and much more magic leaguestone drops, thats more interesting.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This shit just makes me laugh. Bought one on std yesterday for 60 ex... no point even trying to play legacy league for legacy items.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
This shit just makes me laugh. Bought one on std yesterday for 60 ex... no point even trying to play legacy league for legacy items.

Ya i feel ya, but there is a huge difference between using it in a league and the land that ggg forgot in standard. How many people(like me)dont even bother to sell there stuff after leagues are finished? Quite a bit i woudl guess.

Another fun fact, of the Vinktars currently listed with prices, 6 are currently listed at 100ex, the other a very affordable 69ex - what a great value to help start the league.
You misattribute the ratio to rarity when in fact it's probably usefulness. Mirrors aren't very useful in a temp league because there are few items worth mirroring, especially this early on. People are more likely to trade them than use them. A legacy Vinktar's on the other hand is useful for just about everybody and as such is highly desirable. People are more likely to keep them than sell them and if they do sell them they will charge a great deal.
"
Trylobyte wrote:
You misattribute the ratio to rarity when in fact it's probably usefulness. Mirrors aren't very useful in a temp league because there are few items worth mirroring, especially this early on. People are more likely to trade them than use them. A legacy Vinktar's on the other hand is useful for just about everybody and as such is highly desirable. People are more likely to keep them than sell them and if they do sell them they will charge a great deal.

You're conflating the topic. The point of this thread is to highlight the extreme scarcity of a chase item ( Leg Vinktars) with the rarest item in the game (mirror) on POE Trade 2 weeks into league.

At the time of this OP there were 5x more mirrors then Vinktars, that is the point, nothing more as mirror consumption or flask use is unknown.

Currently, the cheapest one listed cost almost as much as a mirror, the rest listed cost way more.

"
all those exploited exalts were likely invested into one asshole controlling the market. Don't worry he has more, but when you get to farm 3k exalteds per day, and the majority are farming 3k wisdom fragments int he same time, you can price control any market you want. Throw in the "custom" indexers that let you snatch up deals BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN FUCKING SEE THEM. Not hard to understand the massive price fixing this league.

Yes GGG says "play new league, enjoy new fresh economics and great powerful relics" but reality is you get fucked by rarity of relic key, you get fucked by drops from it, you get massively fucked by "private" indexers, even more then exploit bullshit. Exploiters got bans, but those market controllers will stay and have fun at out cost.
"
You're conflating the topic. The point of this thread is to highlight the extreme scarcity of a chase item ( Leg Vinktars) with the rarest item in the game (mirror) on POE Trade 2 weeks into league.

At the time of this OP there were 5x more mirrors then Vinktars, that is the point, nothing more as mirror consumption or flask use is unknown.

Currently, the cheapest one listed cost almost as much as a mirror, the rest listed cost way more.

I'm just explaining the most likely reason why that is, since the OP is implying that legacy Vinktar's are super-rare and this is a very bad thing and I'm stating that it is, in fact, entirely normal. Mirrors may be very rare but outside of Standard are not actually that useful, thus they are more likely to be put on the market and appear on PoE Trade than a highly useful, highly desirable flask that is much, much more likely to be used than listed. It's entirely possible (though unlikely, thanks to div cards) legacy Vinktar's are more common than mirrors but don't get listed (or stay listed) as often because people are actively using them.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Mar 22, 2017, 9:45:23 AM
"
"
Trylobyte wrote:

You're the one confusing things. Which dev told you that the flask is 5x more rare than mirrors? You don't have enough information from poe.trade to know that so you either don't know what you're talking about or have insider information. For all you know there have been 100x more flasks than mirorrs obtained in the league.
"

You're the one confusing things. Which dev told you that the flask is 5x more rare than mirrors? You don't have enough information from poe.trade to know that so you either don't know what you're talking about or have insider information. For all you know there have been 100x more flasks than mirorrs obtained in the league.

The data set is based on what is available on POE trade at the time of the OP. At that time there were 5x more Mirrors then Leg Vinktars. Anyone could easily search POE Trade the time of the OP to validate my point.

So on POE Trade it is 5x more rare then a mirror at that time.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 22, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info