Flask Macro VS Stick over 1,2,3,4,5

"
Boem wrote:
You just bind your potions to the numerical pad on the right of your keyboard and occasionally face-plant it.

It's the only logical thing to do.

Peace,

-Boem-

When I played a flaskfinder I bound all 5 flasks to the side buttons on my mouse that my fingers are too fat to click individually, so it was only 2 clicks for all 5.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
You just bind your potions to the numerical pad on the right of your keyboard and occasionally face-plant it.

Peace,

-Boem-

When I played a flaskfinder I bound all 5 flasks to the side buttons on my mouse that my fingers are too fat to click individually, so it was only 2 clicks for all 5.

Are fat fingers allowing users to more easily simul-click keys counted as an unfair genetic advantage and thus a violation of the macro rule?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Are fat fingers allowing users to more easily simul-click keys counted as an unfair genetic advantage and thus a violation of the macro rule?

I would say no.. Using fat fingers is a advantage over small fingers.. reported
Okay so for some reason, it's okay for people to basically cheat death in hardcore by force disconnecting in the ToS, but if someone pops all their flasks they get banned for it? Sure it gives players an advantage, but EVERYONE can have that macro. There is no advantage to something EVERYONE can have at their disposal, there are no excuses for you not to be able to, so why is it against the ToS when there are bigger problems, like RMT, Botters, (Map)Hackers, etc that are actively ruining the game for others?
Don't use macro, use lawyers and sue GGG for carpal syndrome hospital treatment.

Isn't it crazy how using a flask macro is bannable but people can become currency bots and go to bed and make 50x the currency of normal people and that's fine...
arguments pretty weak in general, 1 button for pots is a smaller advantage than the 1s you save using a disconnect macro like really the things GGG classify as cheating are pretty hilarious considering the things they let by.

Doesn't really bother me either way just think its a pretty funny line, they shoulda just say we make the rules get lost sukka!
Why is a script, designed to make you achieve better than you physically can, banned from the game?

Kids nowadays, have to exploit everything to the limit. Just assign the damn buttons and practice. It is possible, unless laziness is a dominant feature of yours.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
One hole class is based around constant flask spamming, and there is still no option to make this more natural and accessible?

Many people here forget that PoE is game with 7-77 years player base, and I can bet every single 40+ player is having problems with constant 5 button spamming TOGETHER with the rest of needed actions.

So why is there no such option like "Ultimate flask button" with checkmarks which flask slots should be triggered? (so you can choose from 1 - all 5)

This banning silliness is just laughable while logout macro is still allowed.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
One hole class is based around constant flask spamming, and there is still no option to make this more natural and accessible?

Many people here forget that PoE is game with 7-77 years player base, and I can bet every single 40+ player is having problems with constant 5 button spamming TOGETHER with the rest of needed actions.

So why is there no such option like "Ultimate flask button" with checkmarks which flask slots should be triggered? (so you can choose from 1 - all 5)

This banning silliness is just laughable while logout macro is still allowed.

I'm going to quote you, hoping GGG reads this, would be amazing if they would implement it directly into the game.
Everyone would use it and be happy and we could solve this controversy once and for all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info