Flask Macro VS Stick over 1,2,3,4,5

"
Why? It fits with ToS = 1 Server Action per Use

I don't see why that would be forbidden. 1-click drinking 1 potion should be fine.
Didn't support say recently that even the stick method is breaching the ToS
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Cant you just have your left hand over the buttons like normal PC players?
You can not use a Popsicle stick to multi press flasks.

How they would detect that is beyond me.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
are computer interfaces for the handicapped also bannable?

(maybe?)

Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 21, 2017, 7:52:15 PM
Just saying, GGG's policies are literally bullshit on this front, and they can't paint them any other way.

If 1 action per button press is all that is allowed, than logout macro is illegal.
If logout macro is not illegal, than their entire argument falls apart at the fucking seams.
Because logging out takes more than 1 action. If 1 and 2 is illegal, than Alt and F4 is illegal. In both cases, 2 buttons were pressed.

It gets even worse though; logout macro's don't Alt F4 anymore, they bring you have to the character menu. That's even more button presses to accomplish than Alt F4, and would require more actions to be received by the server, but it's allowed too?

Logout Macro's being legal is just an arbitrary exception to Macro rules that GGG made, in reality all macro's press more than 1 action into the server, so all other macro's that actually have a point to exist are illegal.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
Wait, what?

No, a logout is a single action sent to the server. It's an end of stream packet. "Logout to character select" is actually 2 actions ("logout" followed by "login"), but it's supported by GGG and considered internally as one thing for macro purposes.

---

I'd rather they attack flask-spamming by actually changing mechanics than caring about 12345 macros, i.e. reduced effect of flasks as you get more effects of flasks.

Obviously that's a much larger mechanical/balance change, but it would mostly remove this offending (and honestly, braindead) behaviour.
It might be against ToS but they aren't going to ban you for a simple macro. It's the same in D3. Against the rules but nobody is getting banned for it.
"
That's even more button presses to accomplish than Alt F4, and would require more actions to be received by the server, but it's allowed too?

Seems like you don't know the difference between "button presses" and "actions received by the server".
I'm sure third party macros are bannable but most mouses these days have a programmable macro built into it. I use 1 all the time on my mouse. I also have a stick to press 2 buttons at once with cellotape usually basalt and stibnite flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info