Flask Macro VS Stick over 1,2,3,4,5

Do I really have to use because I can only use 3 Fingers on my left hand to play Pathfinder? Why the fuck is this banned if logout macro is allowed?
-

What I really want to ask is: Is it allowed to use a ice cream stick to press 1,2,3,4,5 at the same time? Or is even that banned..?
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
One could argue that it's an analogue macro, though it would be difficult to proof compared to the performance of an actual software macro. But you may risk a macro ban anyway if your stick performance is too close to macro performance.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Stick is forbidden, can't find the exact quote from ggg employee but it's on reddit.

Stick gives unfair advantage over those without a stick.

Spreading salt since 2006
You just bind your potions to the numerical pad on the right of your keyboard and occasionally face-plant it.

It's the only logical thing to do.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I wrote an email to ggg. I will write the answer here. Glue and ice-cream stick are ready to use.

Using right-hand is a big disadvantage.
"
I wrote an email to ggg. I will write the answer here. Glue and ice-cream stick are ready to use.

Using right-hand is a big disadvantage.

No need to. This was already answered by support and you have an answer in this topic. You aren't the first who came up with this idea either :P
1 human action = 1 server action is the rule of automation, iirc. Flask Stick makes it 1 human action = up to 5 server actions, depending on its length, thus illegal.
Why -.- They should correct their ToS.. Logout Macro is more evil than Flask Macro..
Is it allowed to make a macro for:
1. (click) Flask 1
2. (click) Flask 2
3. (click) Flask 3
4. (click) Flask 4
5. (click) Flask 5
6.(click) nothing/sleep (safety for not using a flask 2x when spamming)

"
Is it allowed to make a macro for:
1. (click) Flask 1
2. (click) Flask 2
3. (click) Flask 3
4. (click) Flask 4
5. (click) Flask 5
6.(click) nothing/sleep (safety for not using a flask 2x when spamming)

No.
Why? It fits with ToS = 1 Server Action per Use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info