[2.6 Legacy SC] PF CI Glasscanon Budget Elemental Wander

Hey, thanks for your reply! nice to see another french guy here ! (i'll still talk in english for others people on this forum).
You're actually right for auxium, totally forgot about ascendancy.
Another thing i wanted to say : Is raider is a good option for this build too?
"
Sarhken wrote:
Hey, thanks for your reply! nice to see another french guy here ! (i'll still talk in english for others people on this forum).
You're actually right for auxium, totally forgot about ascendancy.
Another thing i wanted to say : Is raider is a good option for this build too?

Raider is good as well, the main benefit is the frenzy charges, but the current pathing of the tree makes it hard to reach the extra frenzy charges without having to sacrifice the big wand nodes north of witch.

Also, Pathfinder offers 10% elemental damage penetration along with the 20% flask effect, which will always be more damage than what Raider can get you, assuming you have the proper flasks.

Another benefit of Raider is the reliable Frenzy charge generation, but I can get Frenzy charges by just using the Frenzy skill against bosses. When clearing, you already have enough damage so I don't feel like it's that important. You can also use blood rage if you really want the charges when clearing packs.

As a bonus, Pathfinder gives us 8% reduced elemental damage taken which is really strong.
With Incandescent Heart, you gain a pseudo 1.5% maximum elemental resistances over Raider (82.75% against 81.25%). This 8% stacks additively (I think) with Primeval Force's 10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken, which makes it even better against reflect.

Currently, I have 7337 es, which is equivalent to 10633 es without Incandescent + Pathfinder against elemental damage.
With only Incandescent and no Pathfinder, it translates to 9782 es, which is almost 1k lower.

So personally, I feel like there's no reason to go Raider over Pathfinder (no offense to other raider wander builds out there).
Well, I hit 65. And then I blitzed my way to 70. I'm now level 74 and enjoying the build a ton - did normal + cruel labs, and doing up to t2 maps no issue. Need to try a t3 or so.
is pathfinder the only ascendancy? i like the build but the thought of constant flasking is short of unappealing. Im assuming raider would work as well? nvm saw your answer above.
Last edited by EsperMagic on Apr 7, 2017, 1:41:06 PM
"
ScootaLewis wrote:
Well, I hit 65. And then I blitzed my way to 70. I'm now level 74 and enjoying the build a ton - did normal + cruel labs, and doing up to t2 maps no issue. Need to try a t3 or so.

Oh damn your boots have no movement speed :o
and you don't have Nature's Adrenaline ascendancy yet, it must be painful to walk :S

I'd recommend at least 20% ms on boots, it's pretty important for wanders.
"
Austhern wrote:
"
ScootaLewis wrote:

Oh damn your boots have no movement speed :o
and you don't have Nature's Adrenaline ascendancy yet, it must be painful to walk :S

I'd recommend at least 20% ms on boots, it's pretty important for wanders.

My quicksilver flask lasts for 9 seconds and grants like 95% move speed. By the time my second use is over, a third has recharged simply through the 3 second charges. When that's not active, which is rare, I have flame dash. The boots can wait, I think :P

As an update, I've gone from level 59 to 83 in three days, which is pretty fantastic - I reckon I'll break lv90 on this character. I've managed up to t5 maps, and I don't even need to look at mods. Everything's easy. Breaches, beyond, perandus, nothing kills me - and I dont even have 6k ES.

The only reason i haven't done t6+ yet is because I don't have any.

I really am impressed with this build.
Last edited by ScootaLewis on Apr 8, 2017, 1:11:58 PM
nvm solved
IGN: Osselan
Last edited by Osselan on Apr 9, 2017, 7:37:23 AM
My level is 67 right now, i tried leveling as a base life-bow ranger + lightning arrow, with a stormcloud then death's harp, tabula rasa, Maligaro's Virtuosity. But i don't think it is possible for a solo player to start a new league. Doing quests in act 3-4 cruel is really hard as hell.
Last edited by altersaber1786 on Apr 9, 2017, 10:50:49 AM
How can you use 3 auras without enlighten 4lvl or Skyforth?
"
deifytroll wrote:
How can you use 3 auras without enlighten 4lvl or Skyforth?

I have the Charisma cluster (between Ranger/Shadow) which gives a total of 12% reduced mana reserved.

I also have the Influence cluster (right below Chaos Inoculation) adding an extra 4% reduced mana reserved.

From there, you can either use an Enlighten lvl 3 with Wrath and Discipline or spend 2 passive points for Leadership (next to Scion) for 4% reduced mana reserved.

Enlighten 3 setup :
[(50% + 35%)*92% + 25%]*(100%-12%-4%) = 86.688% of mana reserved

Leadership setup :
[50% + 35% + 25%]*(100%-12%-4%-4%) = 88% of mana reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info