[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Since claws are ridiculously expensive I tried making something myself but don't know how well it goes.
Is it worth master crafting like attack speed+phy on these? Or can you? Please advise guys
Hello world.
Last edited by XNOTE on Apr 12, 2017, 10:12:48 AM
Would the green nightmare be good? Or is a GG jewel better than frenzy charges?
"
Garlos1711 wrote:

As far as I know there is no good place to place that jewel without wasting a ton of points.
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
HaxzoR wrote:
"
Garlos1711 wrote:

As far as I know there is no good place to place that jewel without wasting a ton of points.

The jewel slot next to witch PC, which you take anyways, grants 20%. (Same as touch of anguish, which atm is more than enough to keep up 3 charges all map)
Last edited by Garlos1711 on Apr 12, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
"
Garlos1711 wrote:

The jewel slot next to witch PC, which you take anyways, grants 20%. (Same as touch of anguish, which atm is more than enough to keep up 3 charges all map)

Yeah that's true. Don't know if 7 extra points is worth it when you take use them on extra ES or jewel slots however, try it out and see what you think.
Last edited by HaxzoR on Apr 12, 2017, 11:55:04 AM
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Feels like there is no way for uber atziri farming?

Am I right?

It will be tough yes, but its do-able. Remove multistrike and position yourself in the center facing one of the non-reflect images.

"
Garlos1711 wrote:

Just crafted this fucking beauty (Slammed the flat ES). Next step: Crazy claw.
Having fun with the build so far <3

Gratz on the helm! Good luck with the claw :P Glad to hear you're having fun!

"
Pjey wrote:
Just bought myself a skin of the Loyal. Next step will be finding myself a claw. One of those Claws that you describe in the gearing phase is just beyond and out of my reach. Got a budget of around 10 exalteds to make this build working! What should I look lower on PDPS, Crit or Attackspeed to find a more affordable dagger for 1-3 ex maybe?

Thanks in advance!

If the rest of your gear aren't that great, I'd suggest buying a cheap touch of anguish first and upgrade the rest of your gear. A well-rolled ToA isn't actually that much worse than a rare claw that has below 320 pdps and 8% crit. If you want a rare claw though, look for one with >320 pdps, >1.7 aps and >7.6% base crit.

"
I am going to play this build on HC? Any gearing or passive tree recommendations? I will probably use a valerium.

Heya you can use the trees I provided. I took quite a bunch of HP nodes while leveling as well as lot of ES nodes when CI.

"
HaxzoR wrote:
Might have been asked before in the thread but what are your opinion on Incandescent Heart instead of atziri's Splendour?

I think that's certainly do-able as well and will add another chunk of DPS. You will lose some ES however, but I'll leave it to you to decide if its a worthwhile trade off.

"
i0n1zeD wrote:
OMG I MADE THIS!
OMG!OMG!OMG!

Gratz on getting your colours! Its a great feeling isn't it!

"
So almoust all things sold from my previous build currently at 60 EX + should get another 10 EX easy later, in the best case scenario gonna be around 80 EX if not at least around 70 EX.

Skyforths gonna be around 40 so like 30 EX for gear maybe 40.

Is that enough to get near ur clear speed lvl? Im mostly interested in guardians and shaper killing speed or would u rather recommend going HoWA with that budget? However im little tired of it already from Breach.

Ya I think that should be enough to get near my level of clear speed. Just buy wisely and don't overpay for stuff. Flasks, jewels and jewellery are a huge source of dps

"
XNOTE wrote:
Since claws are ridiculously expensive I tried making something myself but don't know how well it goes.
Is it worth master crafting like attack speed+phy on these? Or can you? Please advise guys

I probably wouldn't. I think you can get better claws than that for less than what it would cost to craft multi mod on that.

"
Garlos1711 wrote:

To add to Haxzor's input, I would prefer a GG jewel tbh as the frenzy charges from the green nightmare won't last u in boss fights. If you really want to use it though, I'd use it in the socket to the right of Shadow for an 8% chance to generate frenzy charges on kill.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Why using ele weakness instead of frostbite?
"
Invalesco wrote:

"
So almoust all things sold from my previous build currently at 60 EX + should get another 10 EX easy later, in the best case scenario gonna be around 80 EX if not at least around 70 EX.

Skyforths gonna be around 40 so like 30 EX for gear maybe 40.

Is that enough to get near ur clear speed lvl? Im mostly interested in guardians and shaper killing speed or would u rather recommend going HoWA with that budget? However im little tired of it already from Breach.

Ya I think that should be enough to get near my level of clear speed. Just buy wisely and don't overpay for stuff. Flasks, jewels and jewellery are a huge source of dps

Would u advise around what budget i should spent on what pieces? 40 EX doesn't look that much for rest of the gear(claw similar to yours gonna cost most of it lol) and i don't rly want to build a character that gonna have a tough fight with guardians and shaper, i rather go for sth else then.

Rly appreciate ur help

edit: got a nice deal on my Wanderer wand, currently at 82 EX, could maube get up to 90 if i manage to sell all my stuff
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 12, 2017, 5:36:50 PM
Do you need to pick up the nodes to get the FCoK %? I thought they changed the jewel, like they did with the threshold jewels, so it only needs to be allocated?
Last edited by Garlos1711 on Apr 12, 2017, 12:20:25 PM
"
Garlos1711 wrote:
Do you need to pick up the nodes to get the FCoK %? I thought they changed the jewel, like they did with the threshold jewels, so it only needs to be allocated?

Yes the %res nodes need to be picked up in order to gain charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info