[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Thanks for the updated guide! Any chance you're planning on updating your new gear to it as well?
IGN: Plisna
"
callisto34 wrote:
Thanks for the updated guide! Any chance you're planning on updating your new gear to it as well?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Nice build, I'm not following it to a 100%, making some small changes as I see fit. But all in all, this looks pretty solid.

Also, links/gems can be seen in your gear, but it would be useful and a bit easier if you wrote up a list with links.
Last edited by Snowflakesz on Mar 25, 2017, 6:24:29 PM
Hey I've looked through the tree and gear. Just wondering where you're getting leech from. Trying this build and not to vaal pact yet. Just wondering thanks
"
Quesarito wrote:
Hey I've looked through the tree and gear. Just wondering where you're getting leech from. Trying this build and not to vaal pact yet. Just wondering thanks

Heya! They're all from the claw cluster. Also using some leech from the Atziri Flask.

Meanwhile, uploaded some vids:

T16 Vaal Temple Run
Deathless Guardians compilation

Also managed to kill shaper.

However, it was not deathless and I died once due to being freezelocked by his ice balls when my frenzy charges weren't up (note to self: use an onslaught flask versus shaper instead of rotgut).

Although I felt that my flasks lasted me long enough during the guardians fight, it was not the case in the shaper fight (ran out of flasks), thus making the fight longer than what I would have liked. I guess I could use abyssus for the shaper fight but i don't really like gimping my survivability.

Currently exploring whether I should convert to pathfinder, and if so, whether I should take veteran bowyer or master surgeon (for more reliable flask charging and to allow me to use lion's roar as well). This would reduce my map clear speed but will likely improve shaper kill times.
Build of the Week 14
"
ChilledBones wrote:
following your HOWA BF/ST guide right now, but before i started i were wondering alot if frost blades were just as good for clear speed.

seeing as you have both now, i guess its possible to ask you how good it is?

also how much content have you done so far with frost blades? only maps or?
just curious tho ;)

Have not gone all the way to shaper with frost blades! In terms of map clear speed - its probably just as good as HoWA. Its very much weaker in terms of boss killing however.

"
callisto34 wrote:

heya! sorry just realised my reply got wrecked somehow. have added my gear in the second post :)

"
Snowflakesz wrote:
Nice build, I'm not following it to a 100%, making some small changes as I see fit. But all in all, this looks pretty solid.

Also, links/gems can be seen in your gear, but it would be useful and a bit easier if you wrote up a list with links.

Thanks! Will do! Just optimising/min-maxing the tree/gear before i expand a bit more.
Build of the Week 14
took the leap and re-specced to pathfinder (although I haven't respecced my merci bandits +1 frenzy charge yet). Can confirm, pathfinder dishes out more reliable boss dps with the 100% flasks uptime. The movement speed and attack speed are much slower though, so that will translate in a slower map clear speed.

Shaper vid in original post.
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
took the leap and re-specced to pathfinder (although I haven't respecced my merci bandits +1 frenzy charge yet). Can confirm, pathfinder dishes out more reliable boss dps with the 100% flasks uptime. The movement speed and attack speed are much slower though, so that will translate in a slower map clear speed.

Shaper vid in original post.

How much slower? I'm following this guide now and usually prefer pathfinder over raider for the utility.
Insanely well itemized gear. You have 1 million dps against a guardian or shaper target not factoring in totem or frost bomb.

The single target still feels very weak even with all the gear. If you used a stronger ST skill, would the end game bosses be much faster?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 26, 2017, 4:17:40 PM
well written guide, i like that you included gear progression

it looks like both your skill trees though use raider ascendancy, where is the pathfinder version? or did you just forget to change the ascendancy on the pathfinder tree
Last edited by timgod on Mar 26, 2017, 9:53:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info