[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Hey man i only will say ! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

I playd so much builds had much fun but this build is rly insane :) Invested now arround 150 EX still not the best gear and way less damage then you but i killd all guardiand deathless and rly rly smothi :)

NICE WORK MAN
"
Okay, thanks for the recommendations for HC. Would you take the additional ES nodes in the witch tree and void barrier in the shadow tree? Would it be worth getting Foresight in the scion area? Since I am taking more ES nodes, what nodes should I sacrifice in order to get the additional ES nodes?

You're welcome! Yes I would grab the witch ES nodes as well as void barrier if you're in HC, although u can drop them once you get better gear. Try to maintain at least 10k ES and u'll be fine especially with taste of hate up.

In terms of dos nodes to give up, it's hard to say really, but I would probably give up the phys dmg nodes in the shadow cluster. Primeval force provides a defense to elemental reflect that makes it tough to get rid of, all the other crit nodes are essential for freezing, and jewel sockets are the main boost to DPS.

"
Bully91 wrote:
Hey man i only will say ! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

I playd so much builds had much fun but this build is rly insane :) Invested now arround 150 EX still not the best gear and way less damage then you but i killd all guardiand deathless and rly rly smothi :)

NICE WORK MAN

Thanks!! :) shucks 150ex... Have things really inflated that much? My gear only costs about 26 ex excluding the chestpiece and Skyforth.

"
"
Invalesco wrote:

"
So almoust all things sold from my previous build currently at 60 EX + should get another 10 EX easy later, in the best case scenario gonna be around 80 EX if not at least around 70 EX.

Skyforths gonna be around 40 so like 30 EX for gear maybe 40.

Is that enough to get near ur clear speed lvl? Im mostly interested in guardians and shaper killing speed or would u rather recommend going HoWA with that budget? However im little tired of it already from Breach.

Ya I think that should be enough to get near my level of clear speed. Just buy wisely and don't overpay for stuff. Flasks, jewels and jewellery are a huge source of dps

Would u advise around what budget i should spent on what pieces? 40 EX doesn't look that much for rest of the gear(claw similar to yours gonna cost most of it lol) and i don't rly want to build a character that gonna have a tough fight with guardians and shaper, i rather go for sth else then.

Rly appreciate ur help

edit: got a nice deal on my Wanderer wand, currently at 82 EX, could maube get up to 90 if i manage to sell all my stuff

I think you have ample currency tbh. Don't spend too much on a claw right now, jewellery and jewels are more important. I'll have a look at the market when I get back from work but u can have a look at bully's gear to have a rough gauge as he's able to kill guardians deathless. I would suggest just settling for an atziri's splendour instead of a high end ES chest as that would take a lot of currency away from ur budget, and u can alr get 10k ES from atziri's splendour alone.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Okay, thanks for the recommendations for HC. Would you take the additional ES nodes in the witch tree and void barrier in the shadow tree? Would it be worth getting Foresight in the scion area? Since I am taking more ES nodes, what nodes should I sacrifice in order to get the additional ES nodes?

You can check out my tree to give you some idea, currently level 94 in LHC, T15 maps are pretty easy but I haven't attempted Guardians or Shaper, I wanted Skyforths before thinking about those. I'd also like a rare claw like Invalesco's but that might be a pipe dream in LHC, a much smaller market there. I'm at 9.6k es with skin of the loyal and when I wear my rare amulet instead of bisco's collar, which I currently have on. I'm at 9k with Bisco's. When I finally 6L my 4R1G1B Vaal Regalia I'll be at 11.5k es, should be able to reach 12k when I wear a crystal belt. I don't think any of my gear is GG really, definitely lots of room for improvement.
Here's some decent gear that I pieced together to complete the endgame content with. My level 12 Elemental Weakness gloves are currently with a friend so I had to omit them from the post.

Also, I wanted to say it was a good call adding Primeval Force to your build! It along with Fangs of Frost (which I have since removed) were the only real discernible differences between my character and yours.

Frost Blades is an awesome skill to play with and hopefully with the popularity of your build guide it will set the record straight about its single target potential.
Last edited by R3N1G4D3 on Apr 12, 2017, 9:47:07 PM
So far, been loving this build more, and more as I play it. It's really fun as a Raider, even if might not put out as much DPS as Pathfinder, though I am trying to get one last piece of gear in place. That is...the 6L Vaal Regalia, which I do have, but the colors...yeah...gonna have to really, really scrounge up and buy some Chromes for this thing. I've come close on Vorici with 4R2B and 3R1G2B, but never 4R1G1B...it's very frustrating. Heck, I think that alone is the hardest part of getting the build to it's best potential, at least when it comes to ES buffer. But those colors...GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ><
I recommend buying an unlinked already rolled Vaal Regalia and do the vorici socket coloring method, it is much faster to do while being significantly cheaper. Then it becomes a matter of linking it.
Hello peeps and Invalesco!

You probably remember me from your 2.6 BF/ST guide!

So, as I really liked your work, I decided to follow another one of your builds.
Character is level 60 and going up fast! Hopefully I'll get to min/max this as much as I can aswell.

My only issue was, I did not really like most of the phys claws at poe.trade currently, so I decided to try and craft my own!

I am SUPER FREAKIN' EXCITED of the outcome.

Please tell me what you think of this beauty!

I just find it so super sexy. 418 phys DPS, can probably get just a little bit higher.
Last edited by MinusFormality on Apr 12, 2017, 11:36:49 PM
Hey, your build is very nice and enjoyable. But i got question about gems - why u stopped fortify on level 10 and shield charge on 15? Why vortex is 4 lvl and frost bomb 1 lvl in 1-st lvl cwdt setup? Does that mean something? oO
"
"

You can check out my tree to give you some idea, currently level 94 in LHC, T15 maps are pretty easy but I haven't attempted Guardians or Shaper, I wanted Skyforths before thinking about those. I'd also like a rare claw like Invalesco's but that might be a pipe dream in LHC, a much smaller market there. I'm at 9.6k es with skin of the loyal and when I wear my rare amulet instead of bisco's collar, which I currently have on. I'm at 9k with Bisco's. When I finally 6L my 4R1G1B Vaal Regalia I'll be at 11.5k es, should be able to reach 12k when I wear a crystal belt. I don't think any of my gear is GG really, definitely lots of room for improvement.

Thanks for the input and gratz on getting 94 in LHC with it! Just wanted to point out that you have an extra int node taken just to the left of CI in case it wasn't deliberate.
"
R3N1G4D3 wrote:
Here's some decent gear that I pieced together to complete the endgame content with. My level 12 Elemental Weakness gloves are currently with a friend so I had to omit them from the post.

Also, I wanted to say it was a good call adding Primeval Force to your build! It along with Fangs of Frost (which I have since removed) were the only real discernible differences between my character and yours.

Frost Blades is an awesome skill to play with and hopefully with the popularity of your build guide it will set the record straight about its single target potential.

Thanks! Ya I was deliberating over it for the longest time as I was loathe to give up the extra movespeed and stats. Decided in the end that reflect protection was just too good to pass up on though!

You know, I was wondering where some of the jewels that I've been keeping an eye on have disappeared. Looks like 2 of them ended up with u haha

It is indeed an extremely fun skill to play with. Hopefully it will!

"
Tanakeah wrote:
So far, been loving this build more, and more as I play it. It's really fun as a Raider, even if might not put out as much DPS as Pathfinder, though I am trying to get one last piece of gear in place. That is...the 6L Vaal Regalia, which I do have, but the colors...yeah...gonna have to really, really scrounge up and buy some Chromes for this thing. I've come close on Vorici with 4R2B and 3R1G2B, but never 4R1G1B...it's very frustrating. Heck, I think that alone is the hardest part of getting the build to it's best potential, at least when it comes to ES buffer. But those colors...GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ><

Raider actually outdpses Pathfinder in all aspects of mapping except Guardians and Shaper, so you're not really missing out tbh! Haha good luck with the colours! :P

"
Hello peeps and Invalesco!

You probably remember me from your 2.6 BF/ST guide!

So, as I really liked your work, I decided to follow another one of your builds.
Character is level 60 and going up fast! Hopefully I'll get to min/max this as much as I can aswell.

My only issue was, I did not really like most of the phys claws at poe.trade currently, so I decided to try and craft my own!

I am SUPER FREAKIN' EXCITED of the outcome.

Please tell me what you think of this beauty!

I just find it so super sexy. 418 phys DPS, can probably get just a little bit higher.

Hello Checkmeit! I certainly do!

Knowing you I have no doubt you'll end up with a better geared character than mine haha

For one, you've already got a better claw than mine! Ya It can probably still be divined a little more, but man that's one nice claw as it is. You and w8888u probably have the nicest claws in the server at the moment.

"
Hey, your build is very nice and enjoyable. But i got question about gems - why u stopped fortify on level 10 and shield charge on 15? Why vortex is 4 lvl and frost bomb 1 lvl in 1-st lvl cwdt setup? Does that mean something? oO

Thanks! No real reason apart from stats really. I don't have enough str to support too high a shield charge. Fortify because... I can't realy rmb, but I just stopped leveling it for some reason which probably made sense to me at the time. Vortex is level 4 so it can still be triggered by a level 1 CWDT. Frost Bomb I can actually still level it if I wish, I'm just afraid that I'll overlevel it so I just didn't end up level it. The debuff cold res remains the same value regardless.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
What Flask setap for Shaper?
if i have Skys and iam Pathfinder?)

Wont to use it all )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info