[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

"
How are you dealing with reflect, I am legit 1 shotting myself 11.5k es. Would that 15% (50% flask effect) reduced damage taken from wise oak make that much difference in surviving against reflect.

Prove me someone if I'm wrong but I believe Lions Roar (phy def) and Taste of Hate is T1 to help anti reflect (or Granite Flask).
Hello world.
"
Madzak wrote:
"

I did notice on your tree that by vaal pact one of your threshold jewels is lacking 10 dex for it work double check that I think you're losing out on it.

The jewels do not need nodes to be taken in order to work. They simply need 40 dex in radius.

youre right its a weird wording.
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
Last edited by Misaka_Railgun_Mikoto on Apr 11, 2017, 4:47:26 AM
"
XNOTE wrote:
"
How are you dealing with reflect, I am legit 1 shotting myself 11.5k es. Would that 15% (50% flask effect) reduced damage taken from wise oak make that much difference in surviving against reflect.

Prove me someone if I'm wrong but I believe Lions Roar (phy def) and Taste of Hate is T1 to help anti reflect (or Granite Flask).

I am using both of those, the lions roar is making reflect worse because its 100% cold convert to phys and the only leech is from the claw wheel 1.2% and taste of hate is also not really helping because it is adding a further 30% extra of phys as extra cold. I will drop the atiziris promise for a vinktar, so I can shock mobs and leech through any reflect mobs essence mob is the worst of them all they have absurd hp (phys convert vinktar).
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
Last edited by Misaka_Railgun_Mikoto on Apr 11, 2017, 4:12:49 AM
"
"
XNOTE wrote:
"

I am using both of those, the lions roar is making reflect worse because its 100% cold convert to phys and the only leech is from the claw wheel 1.2% and taste of hate is also not really helping because it is adding a further 30% extra of phys as extra cold. I will drop the atiziris promise for a vinktar, so I can shock mobs and leech through any reflect mobs essence mob is the worst of them all they have absurd hp (phys convert vinktar).

Do you use Fortify too? There is a ring that could lose you some man-power but gain reflect reduced damage, also another absurd way is to get Sextant mod - Players cannot take reflected damage (but yeah trying to get on all maps is just silly :)) Try using high Evasion Jade flask + Stibnite flask maybe this can work.
Hello world.
"
What budget i would need to have to build a Shaper and Guardians viable Frost Blades?

by viable i mean pretty smooth killing not a 5 min Guardian fight

Its hard to say. I would hazard a guess at around 20 ex or so +/- the price of Skyforth. Getting Skyforth would make it alot smoother because you'd get a 2nd ring (which is a major dps boost) and will not have to be limited by valyrium.

"
Hollycz wrote:
yo experts :P here i am again. with a budget of 270C, what do you think i should snipe next that will make the most difference? Atm i am trying to get one more jewel slot once i reach lvl 90 then it will take a WHILE to get higher but will see. here are my stats which are 230k lower then what invalesco has which is a HUGE difference considering I get to his stats using totem, flasks and vaal haste. I doubt that a simple ring or two will make such a difference or one more jewel. Is it a claw difference that is so huge? I am sure i'm missing few K in jewels and accessories so I wonder whether to get better claw=save up ex (coz I assume with my DPS I wont be able to farm t16 or shaper) or to get slight upgrades and wait for a better claws to hit market.

thanks guys!:)

My DPS stats were with level 21 gems and elemental focus. If I switch your incr. crit strikes to elemental focus and level your gems to 21 you'd be sitting at 165k DPS. If I then switch your jewellery for mine you'll be at 181k. If I then grab another 2 jewel sockets and replace all your jewels with mine, you'd be sitting at 233k hideout DPS, and that's with your current claw. Thereforem it looks like its the jewels which will be boost your DPS the highest at this point.

"
tgodoy85 wrote:
Hey Invalesco, how are you doing man? Congrats on the #1 thread in r/pathofexile, top stuff!

So, last couple of days I was able to snipe and catch these beauties for 3.5 and 2.5 ex respectively.

Now, considering my claw what would be next step? +400 pDPS Claw or Sky?

Thanks man, cheers!

Hey I'm doing great, thanks! Great snipes, those are very nice jewellery pieces!

Considering how scarce great claws are atm, I'd probably save up for skyforth and get another good ring which will probably boost your DPS more than any other decently priced claw in the market.

"
Spoyak wrote:
Pretty good build, have 6L splendour, 315pdps claw, but now... Need fuckin skyfart... it's somethings else to grind ^^ Thx sharing this build. Hope i can achieve reaching this boots :p

I lol-ed at skyfart haha

You're welcome! Good luck with farming! :p

"

Major props for this build its super optimal did quite a bit of fiddling with gear configurations on Path of building im still busy finding what works best with my gear all I can say is jewellery is pretty much crucial to the dps.

I did notice on your tree that by vaal pact one of your threshold jewels is lacking 10 dex for it work double check that I think you're losing out on it. I also think PoB is adding frost bomb twice in your setup check that aswell because there are two in your skills setup and its taking them as if they stacked.

Lastly essence of horror crafted steel rings (10% of phys added as fire) would beat almost anything dps wise for the min, maxer if you want gg rings where a ton of the dps is coming from.

Pretty crazy how little es is on your tree those 3x 20% es crafts large int and even a bit from shapers touch really make magic work.

I think you have the enviable problem of dealing too much dps haha! Your DPS looks to be pushing 3 million, 20% more than me. Yes, that 15% reduced damage from Wise Oak will make alot of difference in surviving against reflect, but it'll be tough playing around with ur res to make sure ur cold dmg is able to gain the bonus from penetration as well as protection from reflect. I would also suggest gimping your DPS a little as well by dropping Lion's Roar (and using Wise Oak) instead. Also, I would suggest taking primeval force - i'll be changing the end-game trees somewhat to grab that cluster.

Actually PoB doesn't stack the effects of Frost Bomb twice to calculate the effective DPS. That said, I can see where you're coming from and it can definitely look deceiving. I'll correct that screenshot.

Thanks! I tried my best in min-maxing the tree as much as possible. Yup agree about the essence of horror. It'll be tough getting those kind of rings in a temp league though unfortunately.

Yup, Shaper's Touch and ES crafts on gear have a huge impact in this build.

"
nswer wrote:
Hey just recently switched to ci using your build as a template was doing pewpewpew's life based build prior, with a slight alteration in having IR instead of acrobatics. was with frenzyy charges at over 100k easy; when i switched to ci (none of the big ticket items) but a decent es pool, but my tooltip dps has dropped to 26k before frenzy, and before i was clearing shaped strands at around 5 minutes w/ breach, now im doing so little damage that im just dieing and hardly able to complete shaped strands. sometimes i run out of portals,

Gear when i was evasion based
Spoiler

Tree when i was evasion based -acro +Ir
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIRLxGBFHUWvxcmGY4ZtCP2JpUuUzBxMHw2PTfUOkI-z0HQQzFHfkt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-loaW69fcGHiYetirGOnZU1qk2yMdO11_XfXelN6hH11fyuBrINthG-E2Y19jbmNv5smm42dqqXLpn-pebF8tMW1SL02vea-p8LswzPD5sjMz3rQrdNv037UI9RC2sHdRt2o32_kaujW62PtP-1B7YPuDu9674_9bv66

Gear after switch
Spoiler

Hey, you've only got 5k ES which would explain why you keep dying. Your tree looks very different from mine. Are you sure you were using mine as a template? I would suggest using the tree and gem links that I've provided in the original post. That should help your survivability and DPS by alot. Also, get a good amulet with crit multi and flat phys and use valyrium instead.

"
Uncandango wrote:
hey guys, is this one worth something?

(max is 188%, Cruel + Reaver)

this is what it can turn into after multimoding

I think that's decent, but you may not make much profit on that. I may be wrong, but the cost price in multi crafting that as well as divining it to its top potential rolls will probably be about the same as buying a claw like that on poe trade.

"

I think you should actually keep Atziri's Flask. That leech from Atziri's is going to help alot more than the leech from Vinktar's imo (mind you, I haven't done the calculations yet). Not to mention if you shock mobs your DPS will go way up and you'll die to reflect much easier with more effective DPS and less leech. If you have both atziri's and vinktar's however, that would work.

On a side note, I'll be updating the end-game trees to grab Primeval Force for slightly higher effective DPS but more importantly, for more reflect protection, which would otherwise become a problem once you guys get better-geared. We give up that ranger mini-cluster and lose 10 dex/str/int which would result in a loss of about 1% ES. We also lose 4% movement speed and 2% block chance. I find it a decent trade off however seeing as the main danger in the end-game is reflect damage, and that extra 10% reduced reflect damage taken is more valuable than that given up (not to mention the fact that we get higher effective dps as well).

Edit: trees updated.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Apr 11, 2017, 11:23:32 AM
"
Invalesco wrote:

Hey I'm doing great, thanks! Great snipes, those are very nice jewellery pieces!

Considering how scarce great claws are atm, I'd probably save up for skyforth and get another good ring which will probably boost your DPS more than any other decently priced claw in the market.

I already have the other ring.

That's why I asked between these two because they're the only things I can improve in my current gear, the rest of the pieces are almost impossible to improve without spending absurd amounts of currency and would be just for min-max purposes. Gonna link for easier viewing:

So, time to save for a Skyfart :) and then Shaper's with EW on hit or maybe the gloves before + blue dream.
Last edited by tgodoy85 on Apr 11, 2017, 11:28:13 AM
Hi all, thx for Great Build.
And i need some help what impruve in my build and gear?
What need to change?
I have some curency for upgrade.
I do all Guardians but cant do Shaper ^(
Now i have 9500 ES and 200k dps in HO.
40% Crit Chance and 412 Multy.
Feels like there is no way for uber atziri farming?

Am I right?

Just crafted this fucking beauty (Slammed the flat ES). Next step: Crazy claw.
Having fun with the build so far <3
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Feels like there is no way for uber atziri farming?

Am I right?

If the problem you are thinking about is ele reflect during split phase, you can maneuver in a way that projectile don't target anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info