[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Hey Invalesco, how are you doing man? Congrats on the #1 thread in r/pathofexile, top stuff!

So, last couple of days I was able to snipe and catch these beauties for 3.5 and 2.5 ex respectively.

Now, considering my claw what would be next step? +400 pDPS Claw or Sky?

Thanks man, cheers!
Last edited by tgodoy85 on Apr 10, 2017, 2:08:58 PM
Hey guys I need help, I'm new to crafting weapons, what should I do now? Please say step by step

I'm happy with a multimod one for first claw.
Last edited by Uncandango on Apr 10, 2017, 4:02:27 PM
how do you get 100% phys to cold conversion ? 60% gem and 20% tree makes 80%
"
Uncandango wrote:
Hey guys I need help, I'm new to crafting weapons, what should I do now? Please say step by step

When you get a T1 prefix like you in this case, you want to just regal, and hope to get a good phys roll, hybrid or even a 20+ atk speed is not that bad.
Thats a general advice for weapon crafting with potentially multimod in mind, if you get T1 without suffix, just regal and pray.
"
SinuredXD wrote:
"
Uncandango wrote:

When you get a T1 prefix like you in this case, you want to just regal, and hope to get a good phys roll, hybrid or even a 20+ atk speed is not that bad.
Thats a general advice for weapon crafting with potentially multimod in mind, if you get T1 without suffix, just regal and pray.

RIP

now Scour?
Pretty good build, have 6L splendour, 315pdps claw, but now... Need fuckin skyfart... it's somethings else to grind ^^ Thx sharing this build. Hope i can achieve reaching this boots :p
How are you dealing with reflect, I am legit 1 shotting myself 11.5k es. Would that 15% (50% flask effect) reduced damage taken from wise oak make that much difference in surviving against reflect.

Major props for this build its super optimal did quite a bit of fiddling with gear configurations on Path of building im still busy finding what works best with my gear all I can say is jewellery is pretty much crucial to the dps.

I did notice on your tree that by vaal pact one of your threshold jewels is lacking 10 dex for it work double check that I think you're losing out on it. I also think PoB is adding frost bomb twice in your setup check that aswell because there are two in your skills setup and its taking them as if they stacked.

Lastly essence of horror crafted steel rings (10% of phys added as fire) would beat almost anything dps wise for the min, maxer if you want gg rings where a ton of the dps is coming from.

Pretty crazy how little es is on your tree those 3x 20% es crafts large int and even a bit from shapers touch really make magic work.

view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
"

I did notice on your tree that by vaal pact one of your threshold jewels is lacking 10 dex for it work double check that I think you're losing out on it.

The jewels do not need nodes to be taken in order to work. They simply need 40 dex in radius.
Hey just recently switched to ci using your build as a template was doing pewpewpew's life based build prior, with a slight alteration in having IR instead of acrobatics. was with frenzyy charges at over 100k easy; when i switched to ci (none of the big ticket items) but a decent es pool, but my tooltip dps has dropped to 26k before frenzy, and before i was clearing shaped strands at around 5 minutes w/ breach, now im doing so little damage that im just dieing and hardly able to complete shaped strands. sometimes i run out of portals,

Gear when i was evasion based
Spoiler

Tree when i was evasion based -acro +Ir
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIRLxGBFHUWvxcmGY4ZtCP2JpUuUzBxMHw2PTfUOkI-z0HQQzFHfkt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-loaW69fcGHiYetirGOnZU1qk2yMdO11_XfXelN6hH11fyuBrINthG-E2Y19jbmNv5smm42dqqXLpn-pebF8tMW1SL02vea-p8LswzPD5sjMz3rQrdNv037UI9RC2sHdRt2o32_kaujW62PtP-1B7YPuDu9674_9bv66

Gear after switch
Spoiler
hey guys, is this one worth something?

(max is 188%, Cruel + Reaver)

this is what it can turn into after multimoding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info